Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

A/N - This one was surprisely early because I worked on some of the supports so it was very quick...

The Officer Academy

Y/N Pov

I walked around the Monastery while marking some classwork Byleth give me to do for the day,writing down the mistakes but I stopped as I looked up for a moment.

' What... The fuck.... '

I watched as Edelgard is having people or more like... Admirers who were surrounding her and through them I could see her struggling a bit with all of those people.

Admirer 1: Edelgard,you won't mind if we could train together!?

Edelgard: Sorry but I don't think I would have the time to!

Admirer 2: What about me and you going on a date~?

Edelgard: Like I said I'm really busy!

Admirer 3: Then could me and my friends hangout with you for lunc-

Admirer 4: No! She'll hangout with us!

Yoko: Poor girl... We should leave her!

Y/N: No,it is my job... Not really though,but still! To protect my students from people like 'them'

The admirers get into an argument about who would hangout with Edelgard during lunch,I just walked to the side of the crowd and reach into the crowd of fans for Edelgard.

' It's like fishing.... Just have to feel for the right.... Thing! '

I felt something soft and squishy in the crowd of fans as I heard Yoko's chuckle inside of my mind then my hand wasn't my own,it suddenly just squeezes whatever I felt.

Yoko: That should help!