Chapter 17 - First beast...

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Near Ground Tower

Y/N Pov

We were walking towards the tower as it pouring like hell and I had my helmet on while we were traveling here. We came to stop,we were a bit away from the tower where those bandits are and it was our mission to drive them out.

Edelgard: This weather is unfortunate. Those villages right when they said a storm was brewing.

' Yeah... But we'll be inside soon enough and hopefully no one gets sick after this mission... '

Edelgard: But they were more afraid of an attack than they were of the storm. Let's end this quickly.

Hubert: The thieves have taken Conand Tower as their base... There it is in the distance.

Edelgard: Miklan must be more skilled than your average thief to have overtaken a place like that.

I heard footsteps approaching us from behind as we looked at Gilbert,a knight of Seiros spoke.

Gilbert: This area was the site of a massive battle several hundred years ago when invasions from the north were at their peak. This tower was built for both surveillance and defense. It will be difficult to seize it.

Yoko: He isn't wrong about that though,the tower was really used for battle during that great battle against Nemesis!

Edelgard: You know your history,Gilbert. If I recall correctly,you're from the Kingdom,aren't you?

Gilbert: I left my home long ago. If you have any questions about the mission,I'd be happy to answer them.

Byleth: May you know who's the leader of these thieves?

Gilbert: I would believe it's the eldest brother or disowned brother of House Gautier is their leader. House Gautier has always placed great importance on whether or not someone bears a Crest.

' I don't even remember if I have a crest...? '