Chapter 5 - Becoming One

A/N- Sorry for the wait and false update as I wanted to add some more to this chapter so yeah... Enjoy!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

N/N- Nickname

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Officers Academy

Y/N pov

I walked around the academy,looking at Tanto's blade and the sheath while I walked not really paying attention to anything ahead of me.

' Blood leaks out of the sheath and there's none infused into the blade then me being summoned to a demon realm.... '

I kept thinking why Tanto's sheath would have blood leaking out of it and summoned to a demon realm,but Sothis said I should have died awhile ago.

' But,I have many scars which should've killed me in the end... '

???: Oh Y/N!

I stopped in my tracks and put Tanto back into it's sheath.

' Please not Manuela! Please not Manuela! '

I looked up to see Manuela there as she approached me with a smile on her face.

' FUCK! '

Y/N: Oh hello Manuela! How are you?

Manuela: Just doing fine,how's about you?

' Really good before you came here! '

Y/N: I'm doing good

Manuela: Then you won't mind coming with me for a moment

She grabs my arm and pulled me along with her as I looked around for anyone to help me. I spot Edelgard talking with Hubert and I made Manuela stop.

Y/N: Ah! I just remember that I was going to help Edelgard and Hubert!

Manuela: You're an assistant,I'm sure that Byleth could do that for you

' Assistant yes! But,I don't want you to take me somewhere else! '

Y/N: But,Edelgard and Hubert really need my assistance!

I yelled their names loud enough for them to hear and I see them both turned to us as Manuela just waves at them.

Edelgard: Hello Y/N

Hubert: My lady,we should head to the cafeteria soon and get something to eat

I glared at Edelgard,begging for her to ask if I wanted to come with them to lunch and she smiled.