Fliter - Y/N's Birthday

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Y/N's Quarter

Y/N Pov

I woke up with Fluffles' help as he would rub himself against my face and start meowing at me always. I stand up in bed and pet the little guy before starting my daily routine which always takes only like half an hour if I'm quick.

Yoko: Happy birthday Y/N!

Y/N: Hm...? That time of the month,huh?

I just put on my sweater as I just roll up my sleeves,putting the coat onto my shoulders while making sure the connection keeps it in place,one hand with fingerless glove,some pants,and shoes.

' Hopefully this day won't be chaotic because it's my b-day '

Yoko: I say that's wishful thinking! Now,let's get your butt to class!

I sighed and pets Fluffles as I quickly run to the dinning hall to grab some food for him. I'm walking back when a couple of students walk up to me saying 'happy birthday' and handing me cards,I accept them then continued my walk back to my room.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure no one would have knew about today because I forgot to tel-

I thought about it for a moment and knew who told everyone it was my birthday,Jeralt. I told him years ago and guess he remembered days before meaning he must have told Byleth who told the class then the rumours.

Y/N: *sighs*Happy,he remembered but this will be another day I'll sleep in class.

Yoko: That's boring!

Y/N: Shut it.

I made it back to my room and places down the food for Fluffes with some milk then left for the classroom,knowing that I would get more gifts throughout today.

???: Hey Pal!

I turned to see Jeralt with a smile on his face and holding a mug in his hand as he walked over to me.