Chapter 11 - A Friend

A/N - The picture has nothing to do with this chapter but why not!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

Today would be the day of our mission and finally I'm back on the battlefield,Tanto has been hungry for blood even with the tiny bottles of blood I feed it. It doesn't seem to like it very much so I'm guessing that it wants... Fresh blood...

I was walking around as I noticed some students would shiver or be scared of me after I walked past them and I think why  they are acting like this has to do with Tanto,I decided to test it out.

' Where is Byleth..? '

I wandered around the area as I spot her in the market place probably renting some troops and I went over to her,others around me would get defense or just the normal scared.

Y/N: Byleth!

Byleth: Hm?

She turned around and I knew she could felt the aura I was giving off but I seen her smile at me which made my aura least blood thirsty.

Byleth: What's with the aura? Scared?

Y/N: Scared!? I'm the most strongest person in our group!

Byleth: Keep talking yourself that!

I looked at her and she just pats my head.

Byleth: You know,I'm the strongest one.

Y/N: You wanna test that theory?

She smirked at me as her fingers touched my chin and I blushed a little.

Byleth: Maybe we should test it.

Yoko: Man... She got some moves!

Y/N: ... A-anyway! What is the mission?

She looked back to the troops and crossed her arms.

Byleth: A Lord named Lonato has rallied troops against the Holy Church of Seiros and a vanguard unit from the Knights of Seiros is already on its way to his stronghold,Castle Gaspard.

Y/N: ... Alright,guess we'll be sent to deal with the aftermath of the battle...

She nodded and I rubbed my head as Tanto's little aura disappeared,guessing it was caused because it heard we'll be out on the aftermath.

Byleth: You should get ready yourself before we leave.

Y/N: Will do!