Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable

A/N - This chapter may be quick!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Y/N's Quarters

Y/N Pov

I opened my eyes slowly to see I'm laying in my bed without Byleth,did she leave before sunrise I asked myself and was about to get out of my bed until I felt resistance to one of my hands. I looked to see my hand was chained to my bed frame and I stood up out of my bed,trying to figure out how this happened.

' Weird... I'm chained to my bed frame and no Byleth... Is this Yoko's doing? '

I sighed as I smell something sweet in my room and turned to see lit candles around my room,I'm sure those candles weren't there bef- I was pushed onto the bed face first as I felt a something run down my back.

' AM I GETTING RAPED!? '

I feel my shirt being pulled up to my neck and soft hands tracing my many scars. I growled as I started to pull against the chain just as someone's hand runs up my arm to my hand and holds it.

Familiar voice: Please don't struggle~

My eyes widen,I knew that voice and tried to turn to see if I was corrected but they covered my eyes.

Y/N: H-Hey! Don't you need consent before trying to get into someo-

I felt a pair of lips pressed against my own as I used my other hand pulled their hand from my eyes and see... Byleth!?

My whole face turned red from that skimpy outfit of her normal one and she just smiled at me

Byleth: I wanted it to be a surprise~

Y/N: A s-surprise!?

She flips me onto my back as I stared at her sexy toned body and she climbs onto my chest while I was kinda of speechless.

Byleth: It's new to see my lazy boy so happy~

She took out a riding whip used for horses and runs it up my side of my body as she slowly licks her lips.