Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

As the sun grows stronger and the nights grow ever shorter. The Blue Sea star returns to the sky once more.

Believed to be the goddess' home,her followers look to the star and commence celebrations of her rebirth.

On the grounds of Garreg Mach Monastery,a grand ceremony is held in honor of this much anticipated event.

Every true followers of the Chirch of Seiros is sure to be in attendance

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

I would have class in a couple hours so I decided to do my normal wandering around the place and looking up the pond as I see a fish jump out of the water.

Yoko: You must be lucky if you seen a flying fish!

' Maybe I am? '

I run into someone who's tiny as they fall onto the ground and I looked to see it was.

???: Professor! Watch where you're going!

I stared at Lysithea who belonged to the Golden Deer house and I helped her up,that's when I realize I was way taller than her.

Y/N: Sorry Lysithea! Didn't see you there!

Lysithea: Just look ahead of you while walking instead of somewhere else.

Yoko: Hey Y/N... Look at this!

I felt my body gain self control as I kneel down a bit and I tried to hold back my laughter of what Yoko just did. But,I see Lysithea was a little... No anger at this action and I kinda looked at her like a little Edelgard who's more self-conscious about her height than just being... Well Edelgard.

Y/N: You know,shouldn't you be at least up to my neck?

Lysithea: Professor....

Y/N: I just saying... Only a child would have such a height lik-

I felt my body being lifted up from the ground and I looked at Lysithea who was using magic to hold me.