Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

N/N- Nickname

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The training grounds

Y/N Pov

I took the class to the training grounds while asking for Hubert to carry the resting Edelgard and I took off my coat to use it as a small bed for her,my coat is kinda big. I turned towards the class who was lined up waiting patiently for me to start the training lesson but I did noticed Berndetta kinda... No just shaking.

Y/N: Berndetta!

Berndetta: Y-yes sir!? I mean professor!

Y/N: Ah... I forgot I haven't told you what to call me yet.... You all can address me as just Y/N or N/N because I don't really like the sir or professor thing...

They all nodded as I see Hubert raise his hand in the air and I point at him.

Hubert: May I ask if lady Edelgard will be sitting out for this lesson for the whole day? Because those two fools will just fight each other if so..

Ferdinand: Speak for yourself! You're always talking about Edelgard not even caring for yourself!

Hubert: At least,I know my place unlike you who keeps on challenging her as if she's your rival

Caspar: Dude! You just love to hear yourself talk and talk down to each everyone else!

I looked back to Edelgard who still asleep is kinda cuddling my coat and back to the class as the three argued loudly,maybe enough to wake up Edelgard in the process.

Y/N: ENOUGH!

I shout loud enough to stop the three arguing and the potential to wake up Edelgard,I turned again luckily she was still asleep which made a little happy as I turned back to them.

Y/N: If you three want to argue then let's end this argument on the training field,you three will fight each other and the last one standing will win....

Caspar: Easy! I'm pretty great during fighting!