Chapter 3

Incase Wattpad takes down my story due to new rules and regulations, I'll also be uploading this story to Ao3 under the same username of @/hulagal621. Also, check out my tiktok (@/hulagal621) for updates on the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hear my parents close the door shut through the pounding of my head as they leave for their week-long trip and finally, I have the house to myself for once. It's been a day since Jean's party, and I'm stuck in bed with a shitty hangover and humiliation from last night.

I can't even remember how I got home, or how I even got back to the group afterwards. I shudder at the thought that the last thing I remember is what happened in Jean's parent's bedroom and the already-settled pit in my stomach sinks deeper. I'm so thankful for Jean, though. I guess Eren did make it very clear that we are only hooking up, but the embarrassment from last night is worth it because, to be fair, that's the best dick I've had of my life. Better than our first hookup.

But taking my panties though, really? Is that even necessary?

I take the time to realize that I actually have underwear on underneath my pajamas, which I can't even remember how I put them on. I'm too afraid to ask anyone who was at the party about what happened after Jean found me. Reliving last night is not on my bucket list, that's for sure.

Besides that, I need information on Eren because why the fuck did he take my panties, like, who does that? And the pet names too? I bet his own friends don't even know he gets like that. It's like he's a different person. My thoughts exhaust me, and I spread out on my bed and groan in frustration. I'll never understand that man.

I decide to get out of bed and get a glass of water in an attempt to rehydrate myself and hopefully cure my nausea. Peering into the living room from the kitchen, I nearly drop my glass of water when I see a brunette head pressed into the couch watching TV.

"Someone's finally up," I hear a voice yell from the living room.

I jump back, startled for a second before I realize that it's Sasha. "You scared the fuck out of me." I pause and drink some of my water, "My parents didn't say anything about you being here?" I walk into the living and plop down by her feet on the couch. Her head's on top of a pillow with her body laid out across the couch and a blanket covering her.

"No, they love me," she smirks, "but they said to not throw any parties." She giggles before groaning in pain from her own hangover induced headache.

"I need at least a week break from all of that." I smile in return, knowing both of our heads are in definite, pounding pain.  "How come you slept out here?"

"I didn't. I just woke up earlier than you and didn't want to disturb your-" she pauses and holds up air quotes, "beauty sleep,"

I roll my eyes in response and laugh. I guess Sasha being here makes today bearable. I can't even remember how she got here in the first place, but I'm glad she's here because she's a distraction from my anxiety.

"What happened last night?" I ask and can only hope that she doesn't know what happened between Eren and I. My cheeks puff out as I hold my breath and wait for her response.

Her lips curve into another smirk, "You mean you don't remember Jean being your savior last night after your secret rendezvous with Eren? I left you alone for two seconds." She emphasizes amusingly and nudges me with her foot.

Goddammit.

"So, you know about that?" That's embarrassing. Hopefully not everyone else does.

"Everyone in the group we met up with does," Fuck, I jinxed myself. She furrows her brows together, "You mean you don't remember any of that?"