Chapter 5

Satan couldn't reach me so he sent Eren Jaeger.

How did I not see this coming? I should've fucking known.

Almost instantaneously, Eren's hands slide down my waist, resting on my hips as he guides me inside of the house. I hear the forceful slam of the door, and I'm pinned up against it with his lips already pressed onto mine. This is my own personal hell.

We're moving too fast, aren't we? I just opened the door and now his tongue is down my throat. I doubt he even knows what the color of my shirt is because he has one thing on his mind. His hands trail up my sides before reaching up my shirt, gently squeezing my breasts through my bra. My hands wrap around his neck to tangle his hair in between my fingers and pull him closer, messing up his bun more than it already is.

I feel like I'm drowning in him again. The more he touches me, the further away I drift from reality. I can feel myself sinking deeper with every kiss, deeper as my own body betrays me, deeper as I let him use me to cheat. I'm drowning in guilt, but for some reason I don't care. That's the power he has over me. I crave for his touch so much that his hands send me heat waves as they hook under my thighs and lift me up to easily wrap my legs around his waist.

He pulls away from my lips and I sharply inhale, trying to gather all of the air I can before I completely suffocate from shame. A trail of wet kisses are placed along my jaw, latching himself onto my neck. "I asked you-" I'm cut off by my own gasp as he sinks his teeth deep into my sweet spot with ease, "why're you here?"

He releases my neck and I shudder while his tongue drags across the forming bruise. "I pay attention to you," he hums into my neck, sending a vibration throughout my entire body, "you said that your parents aren't home," he sighs, having a firm grip on me and lightly squeezing my ass as we pull away from the door.

One thing I learned about Eren is that no matter what the situation is, everything works out in his favor. And he knows it, too. It becomes evident that he's getting exactly what he wants once I feel the hard kitchen countertop beneath me and our lips meet once again. His tongue immediately slips inside my mouth without me fighting back, forcing me into submission. My hands make their way down from his neck to lift up his shirt, and he helps me remove it off of him. This is wrong, but being around Eren severely impairs my judgement. 

I pull away from his touch to stare at him for a moment– his eyes, which captivate me into this pit that I keep falling deeper in, as if I'm digging my own grave at this point. His hair, completely out of the bun, now fallen straight down passing his shoulders and framing his cheekbones. All the lights are off, but the moonlight through the kitchen window provides enough light to reflect off his chest to outline his abs. He has a small tattoo on his left pec of a hummingbird drinking nectar from a flower. I've never noticed it before, but I've also never seen him completely shirtless. My gaze anxiously lowers to rest on his very-noticeable print, perfectly shown against his thigh in light gray sweatpants. My nerves flutter just thinking about how big he actually is and how it feels inside of me.

I'm so desperate, and it's awfully embarrassing the way he leaves me lusting for more.

His eyes lock with mine, with that stupid smirk spread across his face, "Scared? It's not like you haven't had it before," his hands make their way for my lower back, swiftly lifting me up for a quick second to pull off my shorts, leaving me vulnerable in only panties. I hope I can keep these. "Or do I need to remind you what it feels like, princess?"

The infamous pet name. The one he uses solely when we're alone, as if I'm some forbidden romance book he makes up in his head and forces us to act out. I tilt my head downwards, shameful that I have to hold myself back from verbally begging. I might as well get on my hands and knees at this point, but he doesn't deserve to know how bad my body aches for him. Or how much I miss him every time he's not here. Or the lengths I'd go to, for him to want me the same way I want him.