Prologue

"Push more, Luna! Push!"

Scream. Baby cries.

The mother and baby was brought to a private room. A man with a great power walks in. Smile widely upon seeing the woman in bed.

"Love, look at your son. The future alpha of our pack", the woman said weakly and softly.

"You did great, Love. Let me hold him, take a rest. We'll talk later", the man replied while giving a kiss to his love.

The man shift his eyes to the bundle of joy in his arms. His son. The future alpha of the pack. The baby open his eyes which the man stunned. Panic is written on his face.

He called the doctor. "What's wrong with my son's eyes?".

"Alpha, we already check your son and the result is fine. It would be better to the elders about the color of his eyes", the doctor politely said.

The woman who give birth, singing a lullaby when an old lady came in. The old lady bows, "Alpha, Luna, congratulations. Would you please tell me why did you call me?", the old lady asks politely.

"Old Ciang, I need you to look at our future alpha", the man asks.

"Of course, Alpha Wut. It would be my pleasure", the old lady carefully walk towards the woman and the baby in her arms.

After a while, the old lady gasps. Kneel before the baby. She can't believe it.

"What's wrong?", the woman asks. Panic and confusion is written on hair face.

"Nothing's wrong, Luna Tanya. Congratulations, we are lucky to have such a powerful alpha. The red color surrounding his iris is fine. It symbolizes the great power that your son has but his power should be control to avoid destruction", the old lady explains. Trying to peek again on the baby.

"Destruction?", Alpha Wut asks.

The old lady nods, "The power that your son has 3 times power than a regular alpha. Only the royal family have such power. The red in his eyes will be gone once he found his mate. His power will remain but it will become stronger as time goes by. You need to search what can tame the power he holds".

Alpha Wut said his thank you to the old lady and walk near his wife and son. He didn't know whether he will be proud or afraid his son possess.

Rumors spread. Many alpha's trying to please them and want to setup their child to be engage to his son but he politely decline it. His wife said that she wants their son to be with his mate no matter what. He completely agree to that.

After 4 months, their family been called to the palace. They learned that the Queen Luna give birth to a son as well and have the same eyes as well. To his surprise, the alpha prince have 2 outer color surrounding his iris, blue and red. It is massive power he hold.