Earth

"Kao! Where have you been?", Luna Tanya asks her son when he show up in the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm at the library", her son, Kao said. Then, he proceed to sit in the dining.

Kao grew up better than they expect though his temper is quite handful. The red on his eyes were gone when he was two years old. A year after, same happened with the Alpha prince. The two is inseparable.

Like the elder said back then, the power that he holds is shocking. At age of 11, he already won countless time to their best fighter and beats their third command.

They are currently eating their dinner when someone report that the neighbor pack was attacked. The alpha got killed. Lately, packs has been attack. The royal still imbestigating the said happenings.

Alpha Wut, stands and excuse himself. After two days, some of pack member who survived the attack are welcome in their pack. Some, asks permission to be with their family in the other packs which they granted.

Kao about to go to his father's office when he smell that sweet scent. He can't help but sniff it. He follows the scent and found himself standing in front of his father's office door.

Kao knock three times. He want to ask permission to visit Ohm. He heard his father said to come in.

When he open the door, a sniff and muffle cry are the sound who welcome him. Sudden anger radiates in his being seeing a white skin boy crying.

In a split second he crouch in front of the boy, "Dad, who is he? Why is he crying?".

Alpha Wut and his beta suddenly stop. Power is  suddenly radiating inside his office. He is surprise to see his son crouching to the boy in his office.

"His name is Earth. An omega. Nine years old. His parents were killed during the attack. I already contacted his grandparents and told them what happened. They are more than willing to take him", he said to his son. Alpha Wut look at his beta, sweats starting to show on the beta's face and neck.

"Kao, can you calm down. Why are you here?", Alpha Wut carefully asks to his son. Pressure, power radiates inside the room. As an alpha, he can handle it but ranks below his seems to feel the pressure.

"You can't make him go, he will stay here!", Kao growl and look at them. The beta shivers.

Alpha Wut is shock to see his son's eyes black and red.

Silence fills the room.

"Who are you?", the question broke the silence. The father and son shifts their gaze to the sniffing boy. Alpha Wut is surprise to notice the boy is not affected by Kao's power, even thought Earth is an omega.

Kao looks at the boy, "I'm Kao and you're name is Earth, right?".

The boy sniffs then nod, he reach for Kao's face. Thumbs  rubbed the corner of his eyes. The latter holds the small hand on his face and close his eyes. After a while, he open his eyes and look at the small one. Earth smile at him. He smile back while still holding the hands on his face.