Mated

It's been two weeks since they got back from that fucking event or training. Two weeks since Earth and Fluke is missing. Kao is losing his sanity. The red on his eyes is being visible maling him scarier. He also been growling and he's been killing rogues.

He already went home but almost destroyed his own room during one of his episodes since Earth was missing. His mom been calling the palace, it seems that Ohm is also on the same case.

Seeing his son, Alpha Wut already know how important Earth is for Kao. He is not just Kao's mate. He is Kao's life. Kao's barely eating and drinking lately, he's just helping and killing rogues. The pack members been afraid of Kao, his aura and power make everyone around him kneel with just walking. His power is uncontrollable. His thoughts is distracted when the telephone rings, "Alpha Wut, I think we found Earth".

Kao is running excitedly, his father approached him and didn't even think twice when he heard the news. He also heard his mom contacted the palace about the news.

He can feel a powerful aura emerging, he know too well that aura, Ohm. He is near but he doesn't want to wait for him instead he want to have Earth in his arms as soon as possible.

He reach the small village, the wind blows and the familiar sweet scent lingers. He smile triumphly. His mate is near.

His senses is on his highest, he walks into the forest near the village and found him. Standing facing a lake, with some sun rays on him, wearing a white long sleeve and short. The wind freely blowing his brown hair. His baby. His mate. His love, Earth.

"P'Kao, are you fine? Are you happy?", he heard Earth asks.

"I'm not. I'm miserable without you, Earth", he answered. Earth turns around and gasps but a painful expression is written on his face.

Kao wants to jump on him, crash him in a tight hug but the painful expression on Earth's face froze him.

Earth turn back looking at the lake, "It hurts, P'Kao. I felt it, I know I'm not good enough for someone perfect like you but why - you should just reject me. It hurts, P'Kao".

A painful cry follow those words, Kao clenched his chest, a pure pain running in his veins. He can't breathe.

He's been dying to have him back in his arms so that's what he did. He hug Earth from the back, he can feel him trying to break free but he hug him tightly.

"I'm mated, Earth"

Loud cries echoes. Kao nuzzle his head on the familiar scent, familiar warm in his arms. He slowly bow his head to reach the nape in front of him, kiss it softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you but please baby, listen to me. You should know too well that I can't cheat on you. Why would I, you are already perfect for me. You should know since I'm mated to you for a long time".