Extra (2) - Only you

🔞🔞

Kao slowly look at Earth's eyes, "Baby, mark me. I belong to you. Only you".

Earth's eyes widen, marking an alpha means his surrendering his freedom and power. Earth blush but nods happily. Kao bare his neck, he can feel Earth's breathe on his skin and close his eyes when the sweet sensation of his mate teeth sink on his skin. He moans when Earth lick the blood from it. Turning him on.

Kao releases his powerful aura, birds fly away. Silence fills the air but Kao's eyes fills with lust and hunger, craving for his mate. Earth shyly smile but willingly give what Kao wants.

Earth blush and hide his face on Kao's neck when he felt the hard thing on his butt. He definitely can feel it since his sitting on the latter's lap.

"Baby, I don't think I can wait any longer. I badly wanted to be inside you", Kao whisper and nip his ears. Earth can't help but moan.

With his head on Kao's neck, he actually just give the latter an access on his neck. Earth close his eyes when he feel Kao's lips on his neck, kissing, licking and sucking. Lips trailing on his neck to his jaw, Earth move as reflex hold Kao's face, slowly open his eyes and welcome the warm lips on his own. Grinding his butt on hard member below.

Kao groan, feeling the lust growing. Hands inside, roaming on the flushed body. Never moving his lips from his mate, he move, flipping their body over while cradled his baby's body with his own. Slowly laid him on the grass beneath them.

Pulling away, Kao looked deeply into the brown eyes, growl how Earth's eyes look at him with love. Removing the clothes, he can't help but lick his lips upon seeing the naked flesh before him.

He lean down capturing Earth's lips once again. Kissing him with so much passion and urgency. A low moan escaped from Earth which only make Kao feel harder.

Earth could feel Kao's hard length pressed against his.

"Earth", Kao whisper soothingly before pull his hips back and entered Earth's warm hole in one go. He heard Earth cried out as a shock of pain.

"Sorry baby", he said then kiss the tears that escape on his mate's eyes. He stilled still inside of Earth, loving the tightness and warm. Slowly starting to buck his hips against Earth.

"I feel so full", he breathes, pushing his hips up and Kao groan when his cock slides deeper.

Kao grins upon hearing that soft whimper. He pull back and thrust into his baby hard. Strokes are deep and long, thinking the weeks that he hasn't had his baby. He uses one hand to brace himself over to Earth, the other holding Earth's hip to keep him in place for his hard thrusts. Each plunge jerks Earth against him.

"You feel so good, baby", Kao growl as he grip Earth's hip. He feel so aroused, thinking the angel beneath him is his. HIS ALONE! Kao move his hands between their bodies reaching for his mate's member to please the younger more.

Kao shove his face into Earth's neck, hips smacking down onto him and trying to get his cock as deep inside him as possible. When Earth climax, his fingernails scraping Kao's back but Kao continue to fuck him hard, until he growl his release and pump his seed inside him.

Kao groaned in ecstasy and slowly pulled out. Looked at Earth. They are both out of breath and lips swollen. They laid on the forest floor, arms wrapped at each other.

He turned his head to face his mate, Kao grins when he noticed how Earth curled his naked and sweaty body against his own.

"Baby, let me help you dress up but probably after this-", Kao said. Earth yelp when Kao lift him.

"Wrap your legs around my waist", he whisper to Earth to which Earth oblige. Earth gasps when he feel the rough trunk of the tree at his back, Kao pinned him against the tree.

Earth lick his lips when he feel the hard thing on his hole. Kao grins and slammed inside him.

They both moaned in unison as their bodies unite. Kao started to pound himself into Earth. Earth close his eyes, loving how Kao thrusting deep into him, arms tightly wrap around Kao's neck.

Earth open his eyes, wiping the sweats showing on Kao's face while continue thrusting. The desire in his eyes matched his. Kao bare his neck, then latch his lips onto the waiting neck. He licked, sucked, and nipped. Moan when Kao hit a spot.

Throwing his head back, when Earth came again and bit his lip when Kao thrusted into him and fills him with hot, thick stream of his seeds. He close his eyes real tight when he feel the ecstacy when Kao sink his teeth deep to his neck once again.

Earth don't know when Kao dress him up. His tired from all the happenings for the past weeks but mostly to the activities that they have in the forest.

Currently, Kao carrying him after the latter talk to Ohm. Riding in a black car. He heard Kao said to bring them back to their pack. Feeling soft caress on his back and kisses on his head, Earth succumb to sleep.

It's been 3 hours and currently, Kao is sitting in the car with Earth on his lap. Head resting on his neck, legs wrap on his waist, a fresh deep bite mark visible on the white skin. Kao remark Earth to keep him sane, his scent lingers on the younger's body, everyone will know that the one sleeping is mated.