Mine

Kao woke up and panics when he can't sense Earth in the house. Kao goes to the window when he heard something. A minute later, an unfamiliar van stops in front of the house.

There, his mom came out of it with another woman. Kao's eyes light up when he see Earth coming out of the van but frown on the boy following him.

He change his clothes and stops in the middle of the stairs when he heard the question.

"Mom, can I choose him as my mate? He is so cute", the boy sitting beside Earth asked.

Growl escape from his mouth. He frown when Earth look at him with a sad eyes.

"Kao, sweetheart. Calm down. They are from neighboring pack. Luna Faye and his son, Title. That one is my son, Kao. He is 18-years old", his mom stands up to calm Kao.

Kao take a deep breath, then walk towards the direction of the visitors. He bow a little to the Luna and stare at the boy in front of him.

Kao open his palm, in front of Earth. Earth looks at him, Kao is wondering what happened while he was asleep. Tension can be feel in the air but Kao relaxes when Earth put his hands on his hands.

Slowly, pull the younger one to his side. "Mom, Luna, if you'll excuse us".

Kao bring Earth back to his room. The warm smile on the younger's face is nowhere to be found.

"Tell me what's bothering you, baby?", Kao softly asks while caressing the soft cheeks.

"P'Kao, are you pitying me? Aya said that's the reason you're kind to me and -", Earth's sad voice stop Kao's hands.

Kao frown and look at his baby, "And?".

"Nothing", Earth shake his head but face is starting to become red, Kao can see Earth's eyes starting to become teary.

"Baby?", he softly called Earth. Trying to get his attention but Earth didn't look at him.

Earth lift his head and looks at him.

"She said you're just pitying me and you will soon realise that she is your mate. If that happens then I-", tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"Silly baby", Kao laughs then fondly wipe the tears on the smooth skin. Holding the adorable face,"Listen to me, I love your eyes the most because they seem to hide so many secrets , still I can read your soul. My thoughts are your thoughts. My heartbeat is your heartbeat. My inner being speak to yours. Because we are one.

Kao stop talking. Thumbs rubbed the corner of Earth's eyes and bumped his forehead against the younger one. He smile, "I am organized, you are wicked in the sweetest way. I am simple, you are complex. I am water, you are fire. Given all the difference, in my heart and in mind, I hear only three words - I love you. I always will. I love you beyond measure, Earth".

Kao confess then smile when he see how the adorable face becomes red. "You are, without a doubt, baby, my other half".

"I love you too, P'Kao", Earth shouts and jump at Kao. Thankfully, Kao catch him in time. Legs around his waist and head on his neck, he can't help but grin.

Kao walks and sit on his bed with Earth in his arms.

"If only you knew, I'm dying to have my lips on yours", Kao said almost a whisper before holding Earth's face and kiss the lips that he's been craving for all these years.

Earth moans which cause Kao to break the kiss. He can see how the younger one cover his mouth and trying to get out of his lap due to shyness.

Kao laughs and proceed kissing the hands that's covering Earth's face. He remember the book that he read about marking a mate.

"Baby, can I do something?", he softly asks. He smile when Earth peek from his hands and nod.

Kao kiss Earth's chin before kissing the smooth neck, licking it and found his sweat gland. Slowly, he kiss it, suck it and finally bite it.

He heard Earth gasps. Kao stops then kiss where he bite, "Mine".