Kidnap

It's middle of the night when Kao woke up. He heard a whimper which makes him alert. Following the sound, he open the door to where Earth is staying. Walking fast towards the bed, he see Earth moving and tossing in the bed. Eyes close.

Kao shake Earth enough to wake him up, "Earth? Baby, wake up".

Earth open his eyes and look at him, "P'Kao?".

Kao softly touch Earth's forehead and hair, "You're having a bad dream. Come here". He then remove the blanket on Earth's body and open his arms.

He smile when Earth sits up and yawn before going to his arms. Slowly, he carefully carry Earth on his arms and go back to his own room.

Kao put Earth on his bed then joins him and putting a blanket on their body. He, then tap the younger one's body. Earth smile sleepily, snuggling to his side. Kao fell asleep after making sure that Earth is fine and sleeping beside him.

The Luna came to wake her son because the royal called and asks Kao to come over the palace. She knock thrice but frown when Kao didn't answer so she gets the key to Kao's room and slowly approach the bed.

Kao's mom is surprise to find two bodies on the bed, embracing each other. She smile. She's sure what Earth is in Kao's life. It's been 5 years since the two met. Now, Kao's sixteen and Earth's 14 but their relationship still the same. Kao's been following Earth, being sweet and protective of him, "Kao? Wake up son".

Kao stir on his sleep but tightens the hold on the one sleeping beside him. He rub his eyes, as if removing his sleepiness. Sit up, "Mom? Why are you here?".

"The palace called. Ohm is looking for you", she answered.

Kao nods and shift his gaze to the one sleeping on his bed, "Baby, wake up".

He touch Earth's cheek when the younger one stir then look back to his mom, "We'll be down stairs in a bit, Mom".

The Luna nods and leave the two in the room. A smile on her face remembering what she saw earlier.

After eating breakfast, Kao and Earth goes to the palace. They are pick up by a car and aside from a driver, one bodyguard is with them.

Kao is looking at Earth when his senses become alert. It seems that the bodyguard notices something as well. The car suddenly stops. Before they knew it, the bodyguard fell on the car floor and the car door opens.

Both Kao and Earth is being drag. A handkerchief is put on their nose, Kao look at Earth and close his eyes.

When Kao open his eyes again, they are in a room. Tied hands and feet. Kao panics when he remember Earth, he looks around and found the young one lying in the corner. He crawl towards Earth's side and nudge the younger one.

Earth slowly stir and open his eyes, frown when he can't move and look at Kao both look at the door when it suddenly open.