Instinct?

The Luna currently in his room. Kao look at his mom then shift again to the cute one eating beside him. The younger one's side seems attach to his side while him sipping his juice.

"Kao? Care to tell me what happened in the kitchen", his mom, the Luna asks.

"Aya just make Earth cry, I got annoyed. Here baby, drink this. Don't eat too much, your stomach will be upset", Kao answer and give his juice to Earth. He grab a tissue and wipe the chocolate that is on Earth's cheek.

Kao's mom choke, upon hearing how soft Kao speak to the omega. Baby? Luna close her eyes, trying to focus on Kao's aura. She open and cover her mouth. Her son's aura is warm and calm, it usually cold and intense.

"Uh, Kao, son, why did you call him baby? Perhaps would you like a brother?", he heard his mother asks.

Kao frown, "He's cute and small that's why, I don't want him to be my brother!", there's a uknown tone coming from Kao.

Earth stop eating then move away from Kao which stop both Kao and his mom from talking.

"I'm sorry", the omega bows his head and put down the fork that his holding.

The Luna stands up and about to sit beside Earth when Kao growls at her. To her shock. Kao move closer to Earth "Why are you saying sorry?".

"You said, you - don't like me", Earth sniff. Eyes starting to water.

Kao sighs then he tag the younger one to look at him. Earth slowly lift his head, looking straight to Kao's eyes.
"Come here", Kao open one of his arms before grabbing the small body  in his embrace.

Kao's mother, the Luna just watching the two interact. She can't believe it. Since kid, Kao hates skinship except from her or his father. He also never let anyone aside from his parents to enter his room.

Silence fills the room. Earth is sleeping in Kao's lap while the older reading a book. His mother just looking at them for more than an hour now.

That's ths scene Alpha Wut see when he enters the room.

"Kao, let me bring Earth in one of the guestroom downstairs", he said upon seeing the omega.

"Darling, I think that would be bad-", he heard his mother rebuttal.

Kao close his book, red showing in his eyes. "He'll stay HERE WITH ME!". Cold fills the room.

"Kao, honey. Don't worry, we will not take him away. Relax or you'll wake Earth up", his mom talk softly yet fast. Hearing those words make him relax a little and slowly tap the body on his lap.

Kao's mom look seriously at her husband, "I think he is his mate. He's too territorial".

Alpha Wut chuckle, "Darling, that's impossible. They are too young to find their mate. The alpha in him probably just showing its instinct to protect the weak".

Kao looks at their parents. His mom, the Luna smack his dad's chest.