Don't shout at him

Kao use his other hand and slowly wipe the tears on the younger's cheeks.

"Stop crying na. My mom bake some cookies, let's eat", he softly said before removing the hands on his face and holding it in his own.

The younger one nods, then tighten the hold on Kao's hands before looking at the Alpha.

P'Wut just look at the two kids who went out of the door. He heard the beta sighs before saying, "Alpha, your son's power is scary".

Kao and Earth are both going downstairs while holding hands when they heard someone calls.

"Kao! Kao!", Kao didn't bother looking and just carefully led Earth in the kitchen but Earth look at direction where the voice came from.

There standing a cute girl wearing a black dress running to their direction.

"Do I look pretty? When I grow up, we will get married", the girl said then look at Earth.

Earth look down. He knows what it meant. They are probably mates. Unconsciously, step back and pull his hands from Kao's hold.

"Why are you here, Aya?", Kao annoyed tone makes Earth fidget.

"I miss you, that's why and why this omega so close to you! Get away from my -", Aya's cut is cut off when Earth sniff.

Kao's eyes change and look at the girl, "DON'T SHOUT AT HIM!!" he growl which make the girl kneel as well as the others who are in the kitchen.

Power radiating the whole kitchen, nobody seems to move. The tension is broken when the Luna came in, "Kao? What happened?".

Kao look at his mom's direction, he see how his mom shock looking at him, "Nothing. Mom, can you please bring some snack in my room? Earth, come here".

Kao frowns when Earth didn't move. He  grab the younger's one hand again and walk upstairs.

They go to the left wing of the house and enter his room. After closing the door, he take a deep breath before facing the sniffing boy.

"Hey", he called Earth but the latter still not looking at him.

"Earth?", he slowly put his hands on Earth's head then hug the sniffing boy.

"Hey baby, why are you crying?", he asks while caressing the boy's back.

"Are you mad at Earth?", he heard the boy asks.

Kao stop caressing Earth's back and remove himself from the hug. Confusion is written on his face.

"Mom said that I can't get in the way between mates. The girl is angry because -", Earth explains.

"Mad? Mate? Are you pertaining about Aya? She is not my mate, she is just a spoiled Beta daughter. So stop crying, okay?", Kao softly explains before hugging the younger one again.

Kao sighs happily when the younger one nods and then, he feel small arms on his waist. Then, he lift the younger one to sit on his bed. Earth gasps then giggle, Kao's having a hard time carrying him.