Berserk mode

Four guys entered the room. Earth whimper, Kao glare at the strangers.

"So, is this the Dechaphatthanakun heir, the next alpha and the rumored powerful one with red on his eyes", a guy with big tummy smirk then light up a cigarette.

"Our client wants him alive and planning to study him. He seems normal child though", another guy in blue shirt said.

"Whose the cute angel on the side. Can I have him?", a guy in torn gray shirt said and lick the lips as if will eat them alive.

Kao feel Earth feel shiver. Kao feel numb, not scared but numb processing the words that came from these guys said.

"Peter, that's a child. You're crazy!", the guy in blue said as if can't believe what he just heard but looks at Earth as well. "He's cute though".

Another snap in Kao's senses.

The four laughs. Kao follow every move of the guys using his eyes. The guy in gray named Peter walk towards them. Looking directly at Earth, he smirk "Tch! An omega. This will be fun".

The guy kick Kao sideway and grab Earth face. Kao feels the pain in his stomach but his eyes never leave Earth.

Earth looks at him, shivering, crying. The guy remove the tape on Earth's mouth. Kao heard Earth's sob, "P'Kao!".

Another snap. Kao feel hot all over his body, eyes still looking at Earth and the guy.

"P'KAO!!!!", Earth shouts as if in pain when the guy lick his cheeks. Tears falling on the white skin.

The three guys laugh looking at their friend harassing the kid. They didn't notice how Kao's body shake, eyes changing. Red circling the black iris.

Another lick. Earth sobs.

"AHHHHHH!", the guy name Peter shouts holding his stomach. Eyes widen when he see Kao standing, broken ropes, eyes almost red, glaring but lips moves upward.

Kao runs towards Peter and twist the guy's arm. Grabbing the neck and slamming it to the ground.

Shouts from behind can be heard, the three guys running towards him. Holding a baseball bat and another have a gun.

Kao smirks. Clothes and face bath with blood. The guy named Peter barely awake.

"Kao, stop!", Alpha Wut came to rescue them but surprise to the scene that welcomes them. One of the royal guard approach Kao but Kao shove him to the side and growl. He then, look around and hold Peter's face, smirk and pull the tongue. An antoganizing shout escape from the man. Everyone is frozen on their feet.

Luna Tanya carefully goes to Earth and free the kid.

Ohm step forward, "Alpha Dechaphatthanakun don't approach him or he will tear you apart. Look at his eyes. His on berserk mode. Nobody can stop him. Ask them for a traquilizer".

Earth look at the surroundings. He break free from the Luna's hold and run towards Kao.

"P'Kao", Earth shouts while hugging the older one. Kao's eyes glared and growl at them. The guards on their knees. Ohm, Alpha Wut and the Luna left standing on their feet.

Kao slowly look down and hug the small body. Snuzzle the bloodied face to the brown hair.