Reminiscing

Kao notice that Earth's silence on the way to the palace. They are almost at the palace when he decided to talk to Earth first.

"Can you please stop on the side?", Kao suddenly said to the driver which make Earth look at him.

He sighs and grab Earth's hand. He open the door and lead the cute guy, they walk and enter the forest.

"P'Kao?", he heard him asks. They stop near the lake. Kao release some of his aura so that nobody will try to approach them. His aura will serve as a warning that a powerful creature is somewhere.

He press Earth to the tree before claiming the open lips. Kao's been dying to taste it since this morning and hapiness flow in his veins when he feel Earth's lips synchronizing with his own.  Licking the bottom lip before entering his tongue on the soft mouth.

He felt the grip on his shoulders, but his hunger is becoming prominent. Kao gulp trying to control his lust, slowly release the now swollen lips.

Kao smiles when he heard soft pants and see the blush on Earth's face. Tracing the cheeks using his nose he leaves kisses on his face then asks, "Tell me what's bothering you, baby?".

He can feel Earth's arms snake around his neck. Still panting, he heard him said, "Aya looks beautiful, its just that - I can't help thinking that -".

Kao kiss the head under his chin, "Stop! Right there. What did I tell you 5 years ago?".

Earth is voluntered to accompany the Luna to buy some stocks. Kao is still taking a nap when they leave the house. His pushing the pushcart when a boy bump into him.

They both said sorry at the same time which make both of them laughs.

"Aren't you young to do the groceries?", the boy smile while asking.

Earth blush before he can answer, Aya came out from nowhere. "Hmp, even in here, I can still see your ugly face. Kao just pitying you and will reliase soon that I'm his mate. So if I were you -".

Earth bit his lips, trying to hide his embarassment. He bow his head when they heard a growl. The boy in front of him growl looking at Aya.

"You're rude"

A woman came rushing, "Title, don't use your Alpha tone on them".

"That girl is rude to this boy", the boy named Title said while glaring at the girl.

"Earth? What happened?", Kao's mom asks when she noticed the commotion.

"Luna Tanya?" "Luna Faye?"

Both woman gasps, then smiled. Kao's mom ended up inviting the Luna Faye and Title to have a dinner with them.

On the way back, Earth's been thinking about what Aya said. Title been talking and asking him questions and once in a while pinching his cheeks.

They are already in the living room, when Title sit besides Earth. Both Luna's are telling stories when they are surprise to the next sentence that came out of Title's mouth, "Mom, can I choose him as my mate? He is so cute".

The next sound that they heard is a growl from Kao, glaring at Title.