Extra (1) - Heated Session

🔞

"Can I go with you?", Earth asks afterwhile.

Earth let go from the hug when he shake his head. Kao feel like he is being punch directly in his heart when he heard the broken voice, "Okay".

He hug Earth and pull him to sit in the bed then kiss the tears away. Kiss the wet cheeks, kiss his eyes then kiss the lips that Earth's biting. Kisses turn to heated session.

Kao held Earth's cheeks again in his hands before clashing his mouth against him. A moan escape from both of them when he invaded Earth's mouth with his tongue.

Kao had waited so long for this, imagined it so many times.

Kao's lips soon meet the curve of his baby's neck, placing an open mouthed kiss on his throat drawing another moan from Earth. Arms wrap around Kao's neck, before tugging at his hair slightly causing him to growl lustfully.

He let his hands roam on the flushed body, flipping them over gently as he cradles Earth's body with his own as he laid him on the soft bed.

Moving back to tasting his lips, Kao moaned into his mouth, loving the taste on his tongue. His hand removing Earth's clothes.

Free from clothes, his hands slided down to Earth's body, his index finger and thumb touching the smooth skin on his waist, slowly, caressing down to his thigh. Hands roaming, lips found the sweet cherry on his chest.

Earth cry out Kao's name, the pleasure is taking his sanity in a good way. As soon as their eyes lock, he slip a finger, making Earth moan out loud. Earth bite his lips when he feel Kao's finger in and out of him, stretching.

He grunts before adding another finger, pumping faster. There was no gentleness to it. It was hot, wet and demanding. Kao slid his hands down to Earth's butt and lifted him up so that his legs are wrapped around his waist.

"Baby, tell me to stop because I don't think I can stop", he said in a husky voice.

"Don't. I want you".

That was all he needed before he captured Earth's mouth with his in a hungry kiss. Kao remove his own clothes. Second later, Earth felt Kao pull his hips back and ever so slowly sink into him. Kao stilled inside of his baby, pleasure is running his body, loving the warm and tightness. He licks the tears that escape from the younger's eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?", he asked against Earth's lips.

Earth nodded.

He started to move slowly at first but quickly change his tempo. He started moving faster, his control began to slip. His massive shaft hitting deep inside, filling Earth up with pain but mostly with pleasure.

"P'Kao - ah!"

"You like that baby, want me go faster?", he asks and Earth nod. Kao can feel Earth's fingers clawed at his back needily, animalistic moans then jerk and feel the warm liquid shoot all over his belly.

Kao growled. He looked at the beautiful figure beneath him. His love, warm body, his sweet moans reaching his heart. After a few quick snaps of his hips, he thrusted into Earth's hole one final time and fills him up with his hot, stream of his seed and putting his weight on the hot body beneath him.

He slowly pulls out, panting, couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Earth is breathing heavily as if he had just ran miles as he laid there. Kao bumped his forehead to him, giving a soft kiss. He leaves the bed to go to the bathroom to clean himself and grab a warm towel to clean his baby.

Once he lay beside his mate, Earth crawl on top of him then close his eyes. "I love you, P'Kao", Earth murmur.

Kao grins, finally, he completely own Earth now. Sleeping on top of him, naked, he kiss the expose shoulder before joining Earth in dreamland.

"I love you, Earth. I'm good as dead without you".