No one can't separate

It's been two months but Alpha Wut can't stop thinking what his wife said. He's beginning to believe about the mate thingy.

The two is inseperable, more on Kao been following Earth even when Earth's grandparents visit him. He never left the younger's side.

Then, one day he asks his Beta to call Earth to his office. Since the child,
been cheerful and smiling a lot lately, he decided to ask Earth.

"Earth, rather than your grandparents visit you, do you want to live with them?", he carefully asked the child.

Earth looks at Alpha Wut, for some reason he become nervous. Both him and his Beta are inside discussing about something when Earth's grandmother called.

Before Earth can answer they heard Kao, "Earth! Earth!".

The door in Alpha's office open, there his son Kao standing. Frowning, his son look at him. "Why is he here, Dad?", his son asks then proceed to standing in front of Earth.

Alpha Wut sighs, tap his finger on the table. "Earth's grandparents called. Asking when they can get Earth so they can take care of him", after saying those words. A sudden release of power makes his beta kneel on the ground.

"NO! I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM GO! HE'LL STAY WITH ME!", Kao growl out loud. Enough to hear it outside.

Kao's eyes changing from black to red which mean his trying to control his anger. Frozen in his seat. The door open again revealing his wife.

"Darling, Kao! Sweetheart, calm down. Wut! What did you do!?", his wife shout.

"DAD SAID THAT EARTH NEED TO GO HIS GRANDPARENTS. HE CAN'T! YOU CAN'T SEPARATE US!", Kao growl crouching the protective manner covering Earth.

"Kao, son, okay. Okay. Earth will stay here. I'll talk to his grandparents. Calm down", his wife pleads to their son.

Kao slowly stands normally but arms reaching Earth. The younger one willingly go into the tense arms.

Alpha Wut can't help but be amaze of the power his son has. He is an alpha but he almost submit to the young boy. His smile vanished when his wife smack him again. "I told you, don't test Kao when it comes to Earth", his wife scolds before looking at the two boys.

"I want to stay here with P'Kao, Alpha Wut", Earth softly asks while holding the hem of Kao's shirt.

He just nods. He scratch his head when he heard Kao's tone, "I've been looking for you, Earth. Let's eat breakfast. I asked Mom to made some pancake for you".

The Luna laughs hearing how soft and sweet Kao speak to Earth unlike earlier. Kao grab Earth's hand as they get out of the Alpha's office.

Before going to the kitchen, Kao bring Earth to his room. After closing the door, he face Earth. "Hey Earth, do you want to live with your grandparents? If you really want then I can just visit you there".

He smile when the younger boy shake his head, biting his lips and suddenly embracing him.

Kao smile, "No one can separate us". He return the hug. After a while, they go to the kitchen to eat breakfast happily.