Missing

It's been fucking three weeks since he is not seeing his love. Ohm is also at the worst mood, missing his own mate.

Ohm growl when someone trying to approach them. Then, Ohm told him that they don't need to attend the last week of the event since they already found their mate. Kao curse when remembering what the last week is, mating season.

His birthday coming soon, so is his rut, he badly want to mate. Earth. Yes, he wanted to mate, bite that white skin under him, hearing the soft gasps and that lips.

Ohm and him look at each other then stand up together leaving the place.

He is sleeping on his chamber when he feel something warm on his neck. He smile when Earth comes in his mind but open his eyes when someone kiss his cheeks and the smell is not his baby.

An unknown female on her heat is on his bed. Shit! The heat never affects him or Ohm probably because of their genes or he just so in love with his Earth.

He push the female down, probably punch her and run towards Ohm's room. Eyes widening when two girl trying to pinned Ohm down. He immediately help Ohm and lock themselves.

"Aww! SHIT! I'm gonna fucking kill those whores", Ohm growl the color blue on his eyes showing. His growl is so loud that Kao think everybody heard it.

Kao frown,"You can't kill them because of their heat attacks".

"I can specially if Fluke got hurt. SHIT! Let me just kill them real quick", Ohm punch the cabinet beside them.

"Hurt? Why?", Kao really confuse hearing those words from Ohm.

"Are you forgetting something, once you found your mate, he can feel once you kiss, have sex or you've been kiss by someone. It will hurt them as sign of cheating and it will be the same if your mate cheats on you!?", Ohm explains and frustration, anger can be detected in his voice.

"FUCKING HELL! I don't care if this your father's request but I need to get back to Earth. Shit! Let me kill those bitches first", Kao cursed loudly realising what happened. A red mark on his neck.

Kao's eyes become a combination of red and black. Thinking that his mate is hurt, the alpha in him want to rip who cause it. He open the door that Ohm closed and growl releasing so much power. Everyone in the room on their knees.

He jump in the window, running to the direction where the palace is. In his mind, he hope that Earth doesn't learned anything because he want to tell him the truth and explained what happened.

A minute later, Ohm is running with him. They reached the palace after one and half hour. He run towards the North Wing where Earth and his room is. Kao's heart beats faster than when his running earlier.

"Earth? Baby?"

No answered. A loud growl echoes in the palace. It seems that both of their mate are missing.

Kao called home, to asks his mom abput Earth but his heart been punch when he learned that his not there. He called Earth's grandparents but his not there as well.