Only you

Kao can feel Earth froze and then, he heard him mumbling, "To me?".

He nods sniffing the slender neck in front of him. "I've been mated to you years ago. Remember, the first time we kissed and I asked you if I can do something".

Earth wiggle in his arms and tried to look at him, he loose his arms a bit but still didn't let go. Kao want to cry and kiss his baby senseless but he knows he need to explained everything.

"So, why? I felt that. I felt the pain. As if you- why? Are you tired taking care of me or you just don't love me anym-", Kao stops Earth's questions with his lips.

Tears starting to fall from his eyes, finally, he miss Earth's lips like crazy, he's been craving for it. It seems that his tears startled Earth that's why the latter push him, "P'Kao?".

"I miss you like crazy, baby. My sanity is slipping away. I'm nothing without you. You're my air, my love, my everything, my life and I'm just glad to have you back in my arms. I love you so much, Earth. So so much", Kao confess. He close his eyes, when Earth's hand wipe his tears.

Kao bumped his forehead against Earth and slowly kneel. His face on Earth's stomache, arms wrap on the younger's one waist, "I didn't meant to hurt you, Earth. Please believe me, baby. I didn't cheat on you. There was a female that was on her heat and tried to seduce me because of my pheromones are starting to leak but I didn't do anything. I ranaway from her after punching her and went to Ohm's room. Please baby, believe me, I love you".

"Really? Are you saying the truth, P'Kao?", Earth softly asks. Kao nods.

"I love you. I can only love you. I don't want anyone else unless its you, Earth. Please, believe me", Kao pleads. He panics when Earth trying to remove his arms on the small waist. He look up and a lips is planted on his.

He grab Earth down and ended up sitting on his lap while their lips still doing wonders at each other's mouth. "I love you, P'Kao. I miss you very much. I've having bad dreams about you with someone", Earth whisper after their kiss.

Savouring the moment, finally Earth in his arms. He close his eyes while giving little kisses on Earth's cheek. Then he heard a giggle. Kao slowly look at Earth's eyes, "Baby, mark me. I belong to you. Only you".

Earth's eyes widen, marking an alpha means his surrendering his freedom and power. Earth blush but nods happily. Kao bare his neck, he can feel Earth's breathe on his skin and close his eyes when the sweet sensation of his mate teeth sink on his skin. He moans when Earth lick the blood from it. Turning him on.

Kao releases his powerful aura, birds fly away. Silence fills the air but Kao's eyes fills with lust and hunger, craving for his mate. Earth shyly smile but willingly give what Kao wants.

It's been 3 hours and currently, Kao is sitting in the car with Earth on his lap. Head resting on his neck, legs wrap on his waist, a fresh deep bite mark visible on the white skin. Kao remark Earth to keep him sane, his scent lingers on the younger's body, everyone will know that the one sleeping is mated.

They reach home. Kao's eyes goes back to the normal black. He goes straight to his room, clean his baby and clean his body as well but the bathroom door is open and eyes stuck to the sleeping male in his bed.

After 5 weeks, Kao finally can go to sleep peacefully. His life is in his embrace. Grabbing the smaller body to lay on top of him, Kao close his eyes.

He wake up when he heard a gag from the bathroom. He runs and see Earth throwing up, he hold his waist and softly caress his back.

"P'Kao, I went to the doctor yesterday before you found me", Earth avoid his eyes.

Kao panics, doctor? Is his baby sick? Shit. What to do? He just have him back, fuck, what now?

"I'm pregnant"

-                     The End                         -

The first time we talked it was like I had suddenly found the piece of me that was missing

(Kao to Earth)

Happy Anniversary NineHearts 🖤💛

This story is dedicated to my pretty friend: Ash  @purplebluepinks