Earth

Earth sighs for the thirteen time. His currently waiting for Fluke. They are in the palace. Both Kao and Ohm leave 3 weeks ago for the gathering of soon-to-be-alphas of each pack.

He sighs again. His heart is aching, longing for Kao's hold. Fluke sits in front of him, he chuckle when seeing the eyebags on his friends eye.

Fluke glare but grab him to walk around the garden. They are picking some roses when they heard the servants talking.

"Did Master Earth and Fluke know the last event for the said gathering?", the gardener asks.

The maid put her fingers on her lips as if silencing the gardener. Earth look at Fluke and Fluke did the same. They tiptoe towards the direction and listen more.

"Why? Didn't they know that the last week is mating season? To find a powerful suitable mate", the gardener said while tending the bushes.

Earth's heart stop. He can't breathe. He look at Fluke and the other hypherventalating. His body become numb, tears starting to fall. He grab Fluke's hand and go to the room that Kao and him shared. Sobs escaping from his mouth.

"Earth, do you think that's true?", Fluke trembling hands hold his arm. He just shake and remember something.

"Can I go with you?", he asks. Kao just shake his head.

"I don't know. Let's just wait for them na", Earth hug Fluke to comfort him but at the back of his mind. He is afraid to know the truth as well.

Later that night, Earth is sleeping when he feel pain and hot in his neck and cheeks. He gasps. He run towards the restroom to look what happened but there's nothing on it.

He remember what the Luna said in the past, "I'm sure that Wut is not cheating on me because once he did, I can feel it in my body".

Earth cries in the bathroom. He go to Fluke's quarter. "Fluke, I don't want to be here. It hurts, I don't want see P'Kao with someo - I need to leave!", Earth declared.

"Where? I want to go with you. Please don't leave me here.", Fluke pleads.

"Okay, let's leave while still dark so no one can see us", Earth sadly said. Both of them hugging each other for comfort.

They manage to escape from the palace.  With combined savings, they manage to rent a house.    

It's been two weeks, Earth is looking at a lake near the village where him and Fluke lives. He's done with the interview to work in a cafe and he also done with the appointment with his doctor. Exhausted, the lake in the middle of the forest is his haven.  During the first night after they run away, he woke up from a nightmare and went out to find a fresh air and discover the lake.

"P'Kao, are you fine? Are you happy?", Earth asks in the wind. Lips trembling. The wind blowing his hair freely.

"I'm not. I'm miserable without you, Earth"