Extra (4) - Cravings

“Ahhh..”, Kao scrunch his face when Earth tried to feed him.

“Baby, is that healthy for our munchkin?”, Kao asks while trying to avoid the food. The smells weird but Earth happily eating it.

“What’s wrong with apple and shrimp paste? C’mon, aaah!”, his mate tried to let him eat it. He shake his head and drink his coffee instead.

A muffle cry and sniff suddenly can be heard in the kitchen. Kao snap and look at his mate, Earth is crying while looking at the damn apple with shrimp paste.

He wipe the tears on his baby’s face and reach for his forehead to give it a kiss, “Fine. I’ll eat it”.

Earth excitedly get a slice of apple and dip it in the stupid shrimps taste, Kao open his mouth and let Earth feed him. He heard his mom, laugh upon seeing his face and his mate giggle. “Delicious, right?”

It’s six in the evening and Kao is currently with his mate in the living room. “Baby, why do you have to wear that? You might catch cold”, Kao said to his pregnant mate.

Earth just glare and stomp his feet before saying, “P’Kao! After this, my belly will grow and I can no longer wear this crop top”. He sniffs.

Kao scratch his head and gently grab the small body to his, “Sorry”.

Kao relaxes when Earth hug him back, “No sorry, P’Kao. It’s probably my hormones. I love you and our munchkin”.

Kao smiles and caress his mate’s back, “I love you more, baby”.

He gulp when Earth look at him with those puppy eyes, “I want to change clothes, carry me  upstairs please”.

Kao roll his eyes but proceed to carry his baby, it’s one of Earth’s antics during the pregnancy. He is too clingy and loves to be carried, although his complaining Kao loves every single of it.

Kao turns to Earth when he heard the younger giggle, “You’re strong. Thank you”. He grins when he feel the sweet lips on his right cheek and his baby snuggle to his neck. Another habit of Earth during the period pregnancy, he kiss Kao every now and then.

Putting Earth down in the bed, he walk towards the closet to look for comfortable clothes. “P’Kao, we want strawberry please!”, Kao stops looking for clothes when he heard what Earth said.

Eyeing his mate, Earth pouts and rub his belly, “Please! I’ll look for clothes myself”.

Kao sighs. He nods and about to go out the room when he heard a whine, “Kiss”. Kao bit his lips to stop from smiling. His loving this kiss cravings of his mate. He walk back to the bed, lean down and kiss the pouty lips twice. Earth grins then grab his nape for another kiss, “Strawberry”.

Kao go out and went straight to the kitchen, some pack members greeted him which he nod in response. He then open and grab the strawberry that he bought as well as the grapes beside it. After washing it, he put it in a bowl and get a glass of water as well.

Upon entering back in the room, he see Earth standing in the closet bitting his finger. “Baby? Here’s your strawberry”.

Earth look at him and his eyes twinkling, “P’Kao! Remove your t-shirt!”. Frowning but still remove his shirt, his mate grab it and excitedly go to the bathroom. Minutes later, Earth come out with his shirt on.

Kao gulps. Loving how his shirt look on his mate. His scent lingers on the shirt. Those milky smooth legs would look perfect with his marks on it. He bit his tongue trying to tone down his thoughts. With his luscious stare, Earth blush but wrap his arms on his now bare chest.

“Eat”, Earth grins at him and point the strawberry but Kao’s want to eat something different. He just nods grab his baby’s face with both of his hands, tasting Earth’s lips.

Kao open his eyes when he heard Earth calling his name. He look at the side of the bed, it’s past midnight.

“What do you want, baby?”, Kao asks with his sleepy tone.

He didn’t heard a response instead he suddenly feel a weight on his stomach. Shock, he look at Earth. Eyes on him, Earth grab his hands slowly lift it and playfully bite his finger. “I want you inside me, P’Kao”.

- Seriously this is the end 😂-

Congratulations to our bunny!YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE IT!I love you 💛

YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE IT!
I love you 💛

PS:
This chapter is dedicated to KaoEarth's daughter Cooyrth 🥰 I read your tweet and I just want to say thank you.

To my beautiful friend @purplebluepinks, this is your request. Please let this be the end of this story 😅