Morning routine

Kao slowly open his eyes, he check the clock beside his table. It's quarter to 6 am. He look at his side, smile and carefully remove himself from the bed. He get up and do his morning routine, grab a black long sleeves and pants.

He walk back in the bed. There in the middle, lying a small body, covered by the blanket. Kao smile softly before joining the sleeping one.

"Baby, wake up. We're going to the palace", he slowly enter his hands on the blanket grabbing the waist close to his body. Blowing softly some wind on the sleeping person before kissing the cheeks, forehead and peck thrice on the lips.

There's a cute whine echoed the room, body shifts and small arms wrap on Kao's waist. Kao chuckles.

He kiss the head that now lying on his stomache. Earth rub his eyes before standing, giving a kiss on Kao's right cheek then going to the bathroom. Kao grins while fixing the messy bed.

Currently, Kao is 22 years old and in just few months is his birthday. Alpha position will be transfer to him when his 25. Some can't take over the position unless they found their mate or choose a mate. His age doesn't matter to him since he already found his half eleven years ago.

Speaking of his other half, the guy came out from the bathroom with just a robe. Kao's smile faded, suddenly thirsty. He divert his eyes and pretending to doing something when he caught the clothes that Earth choose.

"Not that one, baby. Choose something else", ha said seriously. Earth pouts as if  will complaint but just stomp his feet when he frown.

Serioulsy speaking, Earth is becoming more gorgeous every day and he can't help but be possessive. Lately, Earth loves wearing those stupid croptop. It looks good on Earth but he don't want anyone ogling what's his.

Earth ended up wearing a white long sleeve and maong shorts. Wearing a white shoes on his feet. Kao stand up from lying on their bed, walking towards the door.

He heard steps that so familiar to him and voice, "P'Kao, wait".

Kao looks back and outreach his hands, smooth small hands grab it in a blink of an eye before proceeds in walking down the stairs. He roll his eyes when Earth pull him to walk faster but grins when his baby smile at him

In the dining room, Kao see his mom and some pack members busy. Sensing their presence, the Luna smile and said, "Sons, go on, you can eat since your father need to be somewhere and the palace called twice already".

Kao sits on the left side and the attach chair on his right side is Earth's place.

They are currently eating when Aya, the beta's daughter enters the dining room.

"Hi Kao"

Kao just nods and put an egg to Earth's plate. The younger one low his head, looking at the beauty in front of them.