Chapter Thirty Three.

"... the police are investigating whether Mr. Blue had any close relations being that it is now the third day since his search and that of his two friends began in vain. Friends and loved ones are struggling to come to terms with the fact that the three men may actually be no more. Theories that - "

His booming laughter echoed as he turned the volume of the small radio down.

" Hear that Mr. Blue, the world thinks you're dead ! " Mr. Yong said gleefully.

Mr. Yong took two steps towards the downcast man, " Don't worry, soon you'll be. It has always been my dream to see you gone, Mr. Blue and now it's better that I've the privilege of personally ensuring it happens. Dreams, my friend, are very valid."

Jonathan helplessly struggled against the shackles binding his strong wrists while trying not to look at the scared man clinging to his leg. If the circumstances were different, it would've been a comical sight but Frost's trembling and sobs as the he clutched Jonathan's leg only confirmed the reality of the horrific situation they were in.

" Guards, tea ! " Mr. Yong ordered causing Gregory who was bound on a chair across Jonathan to stare at him perplexed.

Mr. Yong noticed the man's stare, " C'mon gentlemen just because you're about to die doesn't mean I should not give you a small treat."

Mr. Yong pulled a chair and sat infront of Jonathan.

" Our deal, Mr. Blue ? "

Jonathan smirked. Mr. Yong was going to kill him anyway, whether he told him of his blueprints or not so he decided he would not give the man what he wanted. If Jonathan could not win then no body would.

" Hmm ! How about you being so kind by informing me where you kept the blue prints of your chocolate enterprise ? "

Jonathan smirked as a guard set a tray of two cups of hot coffee on a small stool in between them.

" I find it a quite profitable venture, Mr. Blue , " Mr. Yong said as he reached out for his cup, " Please help yourself Blue, drink. "

Jonathan raised a brow, " With bound hands ? "

" Ah ! Pardon my manners, guards ! "

Mr. Yong was making a stupid mistake but Jonathan smiled and rubbed his wrists once set free then slowly took a cup of hot coffee.

" Yes Blue, now that your hands are free and you can drink, tell me more, " Mr. Yong prompted.

He was eager for information and he looked expectantly at Jonathan.

" Do you read... about facts, Mr. Yong ? " Jonathan asked.

Mr. Yong frowned, " No. Why ? "

" Did you know...a prisoner who's ... sentenced to death ... is asked for... a favorite last ...meal ? "

Mr. Yong chuckled, " I see. Why if I may ask ? "

" To bribe their...ghosts from haunting ... the executioner, Mr. Yong , "

" Nonsense! You're not going to be my first kill - "

" But will... be the first... to leave you... his wealth, Mr. Yong, "

Mr. Yong frowned, " So what are you struggling to imply Mr. Jonathan Blue ? "

Jonathan smirked and tentatively raised the cup of hot coffee to inspect it, " What I'm trying... to imply is... that I don't... like the choice... of my last ... meal, Mr. Yong. "

" You don't make any sense - "

Swoosh !

Mr. Yong cried out in agony, hot coffee dripping from his face. Jonathan was already on his feet, throwing a chair at a guard who was shooting at him while his two friends wrestled with the two guards in the room.