Chapter two.

She smirked as she entered the old deserted  two - storey building then paused at the lobby looking around. The building was old, worn out and its facilities faulty. A loophole that was to their own determent.

Smacking her brightly painted red lips and smoothing a hand over the red fitting dress she wore. She approached the receptionist, a paper cup of warm coffee in  hand.

" Oh , Honey ! I just got requested to make a delivery..." She started convincingly and placed the cup on the desk startling the zoned out plump woman.

" Oh ! But they already delivered my coffee thirty minutes ago, " the plump woman raised a brow at the cup that bore the shop brand she usually orders coffee from then frowned as her look darted over the red provocative dress.

" You're not dressed like the delivery , " The plump woman stated.

She knew she had to quickly think up an excuse for her plan to work.

" About that, I was just walking in and I met with one of the delivery staff at the door then asked me to deliver it since I was heading in the same direction. Said it was something like a free gift or bonus ..." She was keen not to mention the gender least she make a blunder.

The plump woman was half convinced.

" Or aren't you Mrs. Roberts ? "

" Oh ! Yes ! Yes ! I am , " she said  , perfectly manicured hands reaching out for the coffee.

" I'm Sasha , " she smiled happily after managing to convince the woman and her eyes averted from the name bearing tag on the woman's shirt.

' Sasha ' smirked and watched the woman greedily begin gulping  down the coffee then decided to make small talk with her.

" So ? How long have you been working here  Mrs. Roberts ? "

She raised a brow once she set the coffee down, " five years since my husband died . Why ? "

" Oh ! I am just waiting for someone to meet me here so might as well chat a little. You know,”

Mrs. Roberts giggled , " oh yes ! I know the feeling and sometimes I wish I never poisoned that man, it gets so lonely without him, "

' Sasha ' raised a brow and watched the woman yawn then giggle as the drugs were quickly kicking  in,  for some reason her unconscious blabbering  brought  peace to her conscience.

" And I never even got the wealth I killed him for ...pathetic life, "

Mrs. Roberts yawned again.

" Do you take alcohol or any kind of drugs Mrs. Roberts ? "

" Never ever ! That person , you're waiting for...is he...is he...is he...mffff! "

' Sasha ' smirked watching as the drugs fully kick in and the woman dozed off. She patted her handbag then proceeded up the creaking worn out stairs to the next floor.

" Ahhh ! Grusha , I need repair of the stairs and new installation of surveillance cameras at the moment , " a man spoke into the phone .

' Sasha ' stopped in front of his desk making him look up at her.

" A moment please , " he disconnected the call.

" How may I help you ma'am ? "

" Hallo Sir, I'm looking for Mr. Vandervir. Is he in ? "

" Any appointment ? "

" No sir "

" Who are you to him then ? "