Chapter one.

Feliks Tyrin stood aimlessly at the Complex's parking lot. His fingers made a show of tapping repeatedly on his phone in pretense of concentration but the corner of his eyes kept on darting towards the entrance of the building while he leaned casually on the side of his simple old blue sedan.

A few minutes later, a huge but slightly shorter than average man with a shiny black mask over his face walked out, clad in a dark grey suit and a golden walking cane in his left hand. He had a slight limp in which one could easily overlook if not keen but Feliks noticed it anyway.

Feliks hoped the man was leaving and judging from the stone-faced heavy muscular men walking alongside and behind him it seemed so. Suppressing his triumph , he watched , a new hopeful gleam in his eyes as the new sleek Mercedes the masked man  got into drove off immediately followed by a convoy.

The ups of being an influential wealthy man, Feliks guessed.

Looking left and right, he walked into the building at a fast but unsuspicious pace. He produced a couple of fake documentations at the reception and was let up. Feliks was a mastermind forger, a profession he had expertly specialized in for the past ten years. The pay was good and it was manageably risky except in this case. This assignment involved more than forging and he was not sure he could pull it off especially against an influential man  like  Mr. Blue. The security already was a challenge and his heart constricted in several different ways when he thought about what would happen to him.

He looked at the metal doors of the elevator as it neared his destined floor and hoped he would be successful in finding that which he was looking for. If it was not here at his work place then it meant it was at his home and that was even a much more risky uphill task. The metal doors opened and he stepped out, quickly walking down a short corridor and stopping in front of a door.

Feliks did not check whether there were surveillance cameras around , he only hoped that as he inserted the forged key inside the lock and swiped the forged identity card against the sensor, it would be assumed he was regular personnel . It was a dangerously careless move but it had to be done.

Carefully walking into the office, his eyes desperately scanned around in impatience  of where to begin his search. He decided to start with the huge polished desk and crossed the room to access it. Feliks was about to pull open the first drawer but he heard commotion causing him to quickly look through the window revealed by a small open space in between half closed blinds.

He cursed.

The convoy was back and he saw the stone faced men heading into the building.

He looked around for a hiding place , willing himself not to panic and that is when he noticed the furiously blinking tiny bulb on the table. Feliks hissed in fear, it was a ' break - in ' detector and without a second thought he made for the door only to halt abruptly once he heard footsteps quickly approaching so he did the only thing in mind, he dashed under the desk.

The poor man began trembling  when he heard the door open. He hoped the wooden wall he leaned on would protect him from the eyes at the door. A momentary silence filled with anticipation reigned in the room and Feliks had a tiny pulse of hope , he would be spared . He began to  solemnly vow that if he lived to see another day , he would completely abandon his way of securing  livelihood but unfortunately for him  at that particular vowing  moment , a pair of heavy boots stopped in front of him and a huge hand reached out to grab him.

Feliks was yanked effortlessly from his hiding place and he came face to face with  the dreaded masked man who stood at the door.

" Boss, got him, "