Author's note.

Hallloooooooooooo  ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to the book 3 and also the final book in the " saving his " series.

This novel can be read as standalone ...
So if you are new welcome and sit tight for a wild ride of heightened emotions in this action romance fiction novella 😝.

If you are from the past books..DAMN. WELCOMEEEEEE💥💥💥💥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️and thanks for sticking with me till this far.
Thank you for reading,
For voting,
For commenting. Please this goes out to you,,, thanks... THANK YOU😭❣️.

Shout out to once again,:
She keeps on encouraging me,
She keeps on motivating me,
For voting on all my chapters in the past books,
For commenting too... You are a gem.
Thanks nellyzuee
Once again this goes out to you❤️❤️❤️😻😻😝

And alsoooo. euphotheshyintrovert for supporting me so hard!!!  your comments made my day, so encouraging, so outgoing... I mean idk 😻 😹😹❣️❣️damn. Thank you for your votes and comments and support...this goes to you... With melting hearts.
❤️❤️😍

Now I didn't know I'd update this fast but ... it seems school is about to open and I don't want this book to be interfered  with since I'll be very busy,  so better get it over and done with. 

Talk to me ..let me know your thoughts , corrections , anything let me hear from you..❣️

NOTE :
1. This is purely fictional work and any events that are similar to the happenings in the text or any real life occurrence that may be similar to the text is purely coincidental.

2. The author is not the character. Simply means they may or may not share the same beliefs or behavior.

3. Kindly vote and comment, especially comment that is how I learn ❤️

4. This book is only strictly available only on Wattpad... No part of the text may be copied or reproduced either on paper or other software , this is illegal and may lead to penalty.

Copyright© Esther Olum 2020.

Thank you u😻😻🤗.