Stalker text and a first date

Aliana's POV

As I got my stuff ready to leave the studio I felt Bruno come behind me and started kissing me on my neck.

"Bruno, what if someone's still here?" I breathed, turning in his arms to face him.

"Everyone left so it's just me and you," he answered, brushing his thumb softly against my cheek.

"So I guess we can do this-" I said and gave him a passionate, tongue-chasing kiss.

I pulled away, out of breath as I stared deeply into the chocolate brown orbs which were his eyes.

"I can get used to that," he smiled.

I let out a soft  chuckle and smiled.

"So... um... Ali?" Bruno rubbed the back of his neck .

He normally does that when he's nervous.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're nervous," I said to him in a giggle.

He blushed a light red in response.

"So remember our little conversation about having going on a date?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Well I kinda have something planned for you tonight and I was hoping that you weren't busy..." he trailed.

" Oh, I don't think I have anything planned and I'm sure Emilia wouldn't mind. Might have to change clothes though," I said.

"Nah... I don't think you need to change. You look perfect," he said.

"Ok. As long as it's not a fancy dinner or anything," I shrugged.

"Yay!" He cheered like a child. "Let's go." He pulled my hand.

"What? Now?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Hang on, let me go wash my face first," I said and went to the bathroom.

"But you look fi-"

"It won't take long," I interrupted.

As I entered the bathroom I suddenly became aware of the urge to pee. While I washed my hands afterwards, my phone started vibrating on the sink counter. It was the text notification sound.

I looked at the number in a puzzled way. The number was new to me and I've never seen it before.

Who's number is this?

I hesitantly looked at the phone screen with a bad feeling in my stomach.

The text read- I like your panties...black thongs are a sexy choice;)

I almost dropped the phone into the toilet from shock.

Someone's watching me?!

"Aliana?" Bruno called from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming, give me a sec," I shouted back.

How the hell can someone be watching me? There's no window in h-

My thoughts were cut short by a cool breeze that pinched the skin on my leg.

Huh? Where's that coming from?