Emilia's Boyfriend

Aliana's POV

" Ali?" My sister shouted from downstairs. "Aliana?" She yelled even louder.

" I'm up here! Quit your yelling dammit!" I shouted back from my bedroom.

I heard her heavy footsteps come up the stairs in a hurry. She may have a small body, but she's as heavy as an elephant or something.

" Oh my gosh, are you ok? I saw some smoke around the back," she panted at my doorway.

" Yeah I'm fine" I sighed.

She paused and stared into my face.

" What?" I asked her, growing uncomfortable under her stare.

"Were you crying?" She asked.

I suddenly realized that I looked like a raccoon with the mascara that was smeared all over my eyes and left a trail of black down my face.

"So what if I was?" I sniffed.

"What's wrong sis?" Emilia sat beside me on my king sized bed.

"I found Antonio's shirt in my drawer and-and," I began to sob again.

"Oh... I understand sweetie," Emilia said and pulled me into a comforting hug. "But I thought you were over that."

"I am," I said between sobs. "But I'm only human Emilia, those memories would make anyone break down into tears. My tears however, are angry tears because I hate that bastard." I said feeling a little stronger.

"I know. I hate that bastard too sweetie," she said in a calm tone making me giggle.

"There's the smile," Emilia smiled and said.

"If I see him again though, Me cortaré la polla fuera y sirvo a él ( I'll chop his dick off and serve it to him )," I growled.

I didn't literally growl though.

"Te ayudaré (I'll help)," Emilia patted my thigh.

"Gracias (thank you)," I smiled.

There was a short pause in our conversation before Emilia said, "So... guess what?"

" What?" I raised my eyebrow suspiciously.

" I met someone," she said shyly in a small voice.

"What? Finally!" I said in excitement. "What's his name? Do I know him?"

"His name is Phredley," she told me.

"Wait what?" I choked.

"What? Do you know him?" Emilia asked me suspiciously.

"I-I don't know, the name sounds really familiar," I said.

What if it's Phredley from the band?

Oh. My. God.

"Well, you can come with me to meet him tomorrow. I'm meeting him at his workplace," Emilia chirped.

"Can't wait. Do you know where he works?" I said.

"Not yet. He only gave me the address," she answered.

"Oh, alright," I smiled.

Emilia got up and stopped at the doorway.

"So..you sure you'll be alright?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

She left the room and I curled up on my bed staring at nothing.