I like him?

(There's a pic of Emilia for you guys at the top)

Aliana's POV

I woke up and looked on my phone for the time but saw that I had 1 new voice message from yesterday.

From Bruno.

I listened to it .

Bruno: Hey Aliana, I'm sorry about what happened with Vanessa today and I hope this doesn't affect our business relationship or our friendship. Call me when you get this.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away.

I can't stay angry at him, it's not his fault she attacked me anyway...

I still have to be professional though. Brad's right, I do like my job. Come to think of it, we might actually become good friends.

The time was 9:00 am and once again, Emilia left early. I just brushed my teeth and washed my face and ,made breakfast again for myself.

I let out a loud sigh at the thought of making breakfast. I'm such a lazy person... I decided to just make a simple cup of coffee to boost my energy.

My thoughts ran back to what I screamed at Vanessa while we were fighting.

"No he isn't!"

My own words rang in my head. I told Vanessa that Bruno wasn't hers which probably makes her hate me even more.

Why did I say that?

Does this mean that I like Bruno? If so, then that's going to be a problem considering the fact that he has a fake ass bi- uh, I meant girlfriend. I mean, his hair is so sexy and curly and his skin is just so flawless plus his f***ing dimples catch me every time and his radiant smile...

Omg... I like Bruno...

I gasp in realization. It was pretty obvious after all... like how I'd sometimes catch myself staring at him.  I can't like him, I'm his f***ing assistant, dammit!

Why is my life so complicated?!

"Ugh!" I groaned, covering my face with my hands and shaking my head.

I'll just have to bury my feelings for him especially while I'm in studio.

Today's gonna be so awkward...

My left eye had a slight pain that suddenly increased. I held my hand over my eye in pain and made my way to the freezer to get an ice pack.

Vanessa's gonna pay, big time.

She's the reason why I'm in pain. I hope she's feeling ten times worse.

The ice pack soothed my eye and took away some of the pain.

I went to take a shower then chose to wear a black leggings and a turquoise T-shirt with white converses. I put my hair into a bun and wrapped a white and turquoise floral bandana around my head. I also threw on a pair of shades to hide my eye. I don't want to use makeup right now.