Is she cheating?

Bruno's POV

"Babe? That you?" Vanessa asked from the living room.

"Yeah," I said, going where she was.

"Hey baby," she said, out of breath.

"Um... hey? Why do you look like you just ran a race?"

"N-nothing," she stammered. "Was just, um, dancing a little." She continued with a nervous chuckle.

I felt nothing but suspicion at the moment.

"Oh," I said, still suspicious.

I know I should trust my girlfriend and all of that, but with Vanessa, you never know.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower," I said.

"Ok," she replied.

I went into the bathroom and stripped my clothes then jumped into the shower. I began to recap my day and remembered how I pinned Aliana down onto the couch and how it turned me on and gave me a boner.

"Damn," I sighed out.

I know I like her deep down inside, but I just can't... for Vanessa's sake.

Speaking of her, why was she breathless?

Why did she act so suspicious? She was obviously lying about dancing, because if I know Vanessa, she doesn't just randomly dance. There has to be competition.

I stepped out of the shower and put on my robe. While I was leaving the bathroom, I spotted something in the bin.

I squinted my eyes at the object until I realized...

It was a condom wrapper.

Aliana's POV ~ the next day

Today's the day.

The day that I'm gonna go jog for a little.

I have nothing to do at home so I don't see why not. Plus I'm getting fit, I guess.

I had on a white tank top with a black leggings and a pair of J's. I did my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my phone and earphones so I could listen to music.

I hugged Emilia goodbye and left her alone at the house. Today was her day off. It won't be for long anyway.

I turned up the volume of my music as Move by Little Mix began to play. I took a few turns and ended up in the park. Then I saw a couple basically sucking off each other's faces.

"Ugh... get a room," I thought, disgusted.

Then looked closely at the girl as she pulled away.

I let out a little gasp as I realized who it was.

Vanessa?!

The man was definitely not Bruno. Well at least not as hot...

I turned around and headed back to the house. This  jog is over for now.

Bruno's POV

I lay wide awake, staring at the ceiling as I drowned in my thoughts.

That condom sure as hell wasn't mine.

1) It's a cheap ass brand.

2) I was in studio the whole day while she went 'shopping'.

Something's up and I have a feeling that I won't like it.

"Morning bae," she shifted in the bed and wrapped her arms around me.

I shook her off and turned my back to her.

"What's wrong Bruno?" She sounded pissed.

I sighed out loud in response.

I couldn't even bare to look at her. I couldn't stand the thought of being cheated on.

"Tell me something," I said without changing my position.

"Hmm, what?" She asked, sounding kinda worried.

"Would you ever, um, cheat on me?" I asked.

"Um, n-no Bruno... Why would you even think that?" She asked, slightly raising her voice at the last part.

"I-uh... nothing, just wondering," I said and turned to face her again.

She looked kinda angry.

"Well don't wonder that s*** again. I would never," she said and kissed me on my lips.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go brush my teeth and stuff," I said and got up.

"Wait!" She said suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh n-nothing. Go on," she said with a nervous chuckle.

"Ok," I slowly said and went to the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and looked into the bin again, just to see if I was seeing things.

The condom wrapper was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What you think?

The end part is cliché, I know....

Please don't hate me for it. I'm not as good as the professionals yet.

Also, I'm really sorry for the absence of updates. As you know, I'm currently doing exams but they end next week! Yay:)

Please share my book so that everyone can enjoy.

Remember to vote, comment and share!

And idk if I told you guys how AWESOME you are for giving my book 1.13k reads!

Like... dang! Never thought it would reach that much tbh...

Love you guys so much!

~jewel;)