Knight in shining armour?

•°•Hey guys! I am SOOO sorry for not updating! Please dont hate me! It's just that's I have to get into the writing mood plus I have severe writer's block! Please dont forget to leave a vote and a comment and please share as well:)•°•

Bruno's POV

"Thank you Manhattan! It's been awesome chilling with you guys!" I shouted into the microphone after singing the final song for the night.

The fifteen minutes seemed to pass by like a million hours the more I thought about Aliana and Emilia's situation. Finally it was over and we could get the chance to look for her.

I hope we didn't f*ck up by waiting the 15 minutes... but even if she is still alive, where is she?

The thought hit me suddenly... we have absolutely no clue where she was taken to.

What are we gonna do?

"Hey Bruno, ready to go save our damsels in distress?" Phredley asked me snapping me from my thoughts.

"I was ready 15 minutes ago but screw that," I said. "Do you know where they are?"

A look of confusion was painted across his face before he physically slapped it away.

"Sh*t! How are we gonna help them if we don't know their location?" He said. "Are we gonna search every damn building here?"

"No dumbass... we need technological help," I said in realization.

"How will that help?"

"Well, in the movies, they sometimes track the person down using their phone GPS thingy,"

"Oh... ok but this is reality Bruno. We're not in a book or a movie you know," Phredley argued.

"We won't know unless we try," I said.

"Even if it works, we don't know anyone with that skill," he pointed out.

"Let's go find out," I said.

We went to the rest of the band hoping that there was someone who was a technology whiz but unfortunately, no one could help us out.

"Well we're screwed-"

"Hey hey hey, why does no one come to the tour bus driver huh? Am I that invisible?" Matt, our bus driver said.

To be honest, Matt didn't exactly look like the computer and gadgets typebut who knows? Maybe I'm judging too soon.

"You're good with technology?" I asked in disbelief.

"Umm...no," he answered.

"Ugh! So what was the point of your complaining then?" I groaned in annoyance.