Antonio

(Antonio's pic at the top)

Aliana's POV

I giggled as I entered my home (notice I didn't say house ) and immediately made my way to my room because I was so tired. Of course we didn't go straight home after being kicked out of the movie so we decided to go to Wendy's to get food. We laughed and talked about  life and stuff, nothing special.

Luckily, Emilia wasn't home yet. She called me earlier saying that she had to work overtime at the hospital. Thank God, because she'd attack me with a million questions.

I decided to change into my sleepwear and dug into my draw for an oversized T-shirt. After a minute I found a blue T-shirt that had $WAG on it and immediately knew whose it was.

Antonio...

The one boyfriend that I wish I never had. Out of all three boyfriends that I had, he was definitely the worst.

We had recently broke up a couple weeks before I came here. There were so many reasons for the breakup.

When we just met, we were best friends. I could count on him when I needed him and he'd always be there. But from that time, I could see what kind of boyfriend he would be. He used to playfully hit me, and when I didn't do anything about it, he'd hit me harder until I told him to stop and he'd always get really pissed. I didn't see this as harmful, I only saw him as playful, until we started to date.

I stupidly moved in with him and he would always come home drunk and take out his anger on me by hitting me... hard. I secretly began to take self defence classes so I could whoop his ass when he hit me but he was too strong. One of the reasons he would hit me is because he wanted sex. I told him that I was saving it for marriage but he got even angrier and one of the times, I ended up in the hospital. I'd always make up excuses for him. Once he even tried to rape me but I broke free in time. Of course I got punished when he caught me.

One day when he came home, I decided that I've had enough. I was technically a professional fighter so I could take him out. He slapped me and I landed a fist into his stomach and took a frying pan to beat the sh*t out of him until he was unconscious. I called the police and they sent him to jail for 25 years imprisonment. The amount to bail him was $150,000 so no one cared to bail him.

I looked at the shirt in my hands and anger washed over me. I angrily marched into the kitchen and got a bottle of rum then took up the matches and made my way to the backyard. I threw the shirt on the ground and poured the rum all over it.

"Emilia can buy another one." I thought.

I looked at the matches with tears in my eyes and threw it on the shirt that was swallowed by flames almost immediately.

"Puta (b*tch)," I mumbled.

I watched the fire with angry tears as memories flooded back. I stood there until the fire died down then I shook my head and made my way inside.

"Hope you rot in hell Antonio," I said as I put on my actual sleepwear, a dark tank top and a grey sweatpants.

Bruno's POV

"Bye babe," Vanessa said with a peck on my lips.

"Where are you going?" I curiously asked.

"Didn't I tell you? I have a photo shoot today," she answered sweetly.

"Oh... well, good luck bae," I said with a smile.

"Thanks," she said and went through the door.