Girlfriend meets assistant

Aliana's POV

The rest of the band eventually arrived so that they could finish recording Uptown Funk, Bruno's new song. It sounded AMAZING so far. I have to admit that the raspiness in Bruno's voice in the song gave me chills. While they were doing their thing, the door to the room, opened, revealing a pretty, blue-eyed brunette with curly hair. She looked at me puzzled then came over to me.

"Hi, um, can I ask who are you?" She asked while a smile that kinda looked fake.

Who am I to judge anyway...

"Hey, I'm Aliana Ramirez, Bruno's personal assistant," I greeted, returning her same fake smile. "And you are?"

"Vanessa King, Bruno's girlfriend," she said in a protective tone.

(See Vanessa's pic at the top)

"Pleasure to meet you," I lied with a smile.

She seemed like a crazy-ass girlfriend to me, but again, who am I to judge?

There was an awkward tension lingering around us. I could sense that she didn't like me.

"Vanessa? What are you doing here?" I heard Bruno say.

"I got bored so I decided to come check up on you bae," she said to him as she walked over to him and gave him a deep kiss.

She pulled away and gave me a look.

This b**** think that's gonna make me jealous?

I cleared my throat and said "You sounded amazing, your raspiness," to Bruno with an unnecessary bow.

"Why thank you dear assistant," he played along, doing an unnecessary bow as well with a laugh.

I laughed and glanced over at Vanessa who was shooting laser beams through me with her eyes.

"Nice" I thought to myself.

I purposely did that because she needed to calm the f*** down. I wouldn't steal Bruno from her.

Bruno probably sensed the tension in the room because he cleared his throat and said " Well, I'm just gonna go chat with the boys a little before we go, ok?" to Vanessa.

"Ok," Vanessa answered with a smile.

He went into another room leaving me and Vanessa alone.

"So-" "Ok look, I know what you're trying to do you b****," Vanessa interrupted suddenly.

" Excuse me?" I giving her a pissed look.

What did she call me?

"You're trying to steal my man, you slut!" She angrily growled.

"Whoa b****! Ain't nobody stealing yo man!" I said, trying to be calm.

"Liar," she said giving me a slap in the face, leaving my face red.

Oh, this b**** is gonna die!

Bruno's POV

We were doing pretty good so far with the song. I made sure to do a raspy voice in a part of the song just to make the ladies go crazy. I decided to take a break to ask Aliana what she thinks about it so far. I was taken by surprise when I saw Vanessa talking to Aliana.

Oh s***...

"Vanessa? What are you doing here?" I asked Vanessa.

"I got bored so I decided to come check up on you bae," she answered as she walked over to me and gave me a deep kiss.

I was just getting into it when she pulled away.

Aliana awkwardly cleared her throat and said "You sounded amazing, your raspiness," to me with an unnecessary bow.

"Why thank you dear assistant," I played along, doing an unnecessary bow as well with a laugh.

If looks could kill, Vanessa's stare  would have killed Aliana.

Aliana laughed and looked over at Vanessa as well.

I sensed the tension in the room. They hate each other already.

Just what I need...

" Well, I'm just gonna go chat with the boys a little before we go, ok?"  I cleared my throat and said to Vanessa.

"Ok," Vanessa answered with a smile that had trouble written all over it.

The moment I stepped out of the room leaving Vanessa and Aliana alone, all I could feel was regret. I had the feeling that something bad was gonna happen.

"Yo B, where's Ali?" Kam asked.

"I left her out there with Vanes-" "You what?!" The whole band burst out looking shocked.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked slightly feeling that my prediction would come true.

"Bruno, no offence, but Vanessa's kinda..." Jam trailed off.

"Overprotective," Phil picked up.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"Dude, every girl she sees you with, she thinks you're dating them or something," Phredley explained.

" Yeah, remember when she almost beat up your sister, Tahiti, when she came to your house?" Phil said.

I was about to answer when I heard faint sounds of struggling outside the door.

Oh s***!

I quickly burst open the door to see Aliana on top of Vanessa shouting Spanish and beating the s*** out of her.

"Aliana! Vanessa!" I shouted, trying to pull off Aliana.

" Usted perra de mierda loco! Usted no lo merece! (You fucking crazy bitch! You don't deserve him!)" She yelled while she kicked and wriggled to get out of my arms to finish off Vanessa.

"Bruno," Vanessa sobbed, "She just attacked me and started saying I was a b****." She said, getting up and wiping away tears.

"What?! Bruno, you can't believe this bulls***!" Aliana pleaded angrily.

Who's side am I on?

Hey my lovely readers!:)

Enjoying my story so far?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Please comment so that I can bond with y'all :D

Also share and VOTE pwetty pwease!:3

~jewel;)