This is bullshit

(I have provided a picture of Aliana so you can understand how the character looks. Hopefully I'll try to post a pic of Brad as well.)

Aliana's POV

After the slap I completely lost all control. My brain clicked out of place as the mark on my cheek got redder and hotter. My breathing turned into shallow gasps for air. Then I lost it. My fist connected straight into her face, wiping the smirk off her face. She fell and shrieked in pain. Then she unexpectedly kicked my foot causing me to lose my balance. I fell on my arm and immediately rubbed it in pain. She then began pulling on my hair and throwing punches in random places. One caught me in my eye making me go dizzy which was an advantage for her.

"He's mine!" She screamed.

" No he's not!" I screamed back.

What did I just say?!

I snapped back to the reality of the fight and quickly flipped us over so I was on top. I threw punches to her face as if it were a punching bag; although, punching bags don't get so much damage.

" Usted pequeña perra!( You little b****!)" I spat, still punching.

"Aliana! Vanessa!" I heard Bruno shout followed by muscular arms that were strong enough to lift me from the b**** below me.

"Usted perra de mierda loco! Usted no lo merece! (You fucking crazy bitch! You don't deserve him!)" I screamed at Vanessa, trying to break free from Bruno's grasp to finish her.

"Bruno,"she sobbed."She just attacked me and started calling me a b****."

She continued in fake tears.

Wtf?! She attacked me!

"What?! Bruno, you can't believe this bulls***!" I angrily pleaded, hoping he'd believe me.

"Aliana... you said you'd keep things professional," he said, avoiding eye contact.

This shattered my heart. How could he? I know it's good that he sided with his girlfriend and all but I'm the right one here!

"Are you firing me?" I asked in an almost silent tone.

" Yes," he replied.

Bruno's POV

For some reason I had a feeling that Vanessa started the whole thing but it would look bad to choose my assistant over my girlfriend.

"Aliana, you said you'd keep things professional," I simply said, avoiding eye contact so that I wouldn't see the hurt on her face.

"Are you firing me?" She asked in an almost silent tone.

I swallowed very hard then said "Yes."

Everyone in the band gave me a death glare.

She looked me straight in the eye, her eyes looked glossy. Then she quickly took up her stuff and got ready to dash through the door.

"Wait!" I half shouted. "I didn't mean it." I said a little lower.

"But she hi-" "No she didn't, you're lying to me, I know you started it." I cut off Vanessa.

She just stood there with nothing to say.

"You have to control your girlfriend, Bruno," she said, pissed.

"I will, just keep the job please. You're an awesome assistant," I said.

"Ok," she sighed. "See you tomorrow, Sir," she said and went through the door with a slam.

"Are you f***king crazy Bruno!?" Vanessa said. "She attacked me for Gods' sake!"

"We'll discuss this later Vanessa," I angrily said in a calm voice. "Bye guys," I said to the boys.

" Bye," they all said back.

Vanessa and I got into the car. Only the starting of the engine was audible.

"Vanes-" "Just don't," she cut me off before I could apologize. "You should've fired the b****! She started it!" She continued, raising her voice.

She sounded hurt.

" I'm sorry Vanessa... but tell me, did she start it?" I pulled over and asked her, making sure to look her straight into her eyes.

She bowed her head in shame.

" No," she said quietly.

" I know, that's why I almost fired her and was harsh on you, to not make it look like I was taking sides," I explained, lifting her chin to my face.

"I just didn't want her to take you away from me," she sniffled.

"It's Ok, you don't have to cry," I told her.

I started the car again as she wiped away tears.

Omg guys! Thnx so much for all the views! I never thought I'd get 361 views!

Plz continue to vote, comment and share so that I can hopefully get 1k, then 10k then 100k, then a million then take over the world! Muahahah!

Just kidding :P

Stay lovely!

~jewel;)