What happens in the kitchen...

Vanessa's POV

I nervously tried to form words as they waited for my answer.

" It was just a little strip club, nothing big," I said in a small voice, looking down at my lap.

"You worked at a strip club?!" Bruno asked in shock.

" It was a long time ago," I said, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Well well well, told ya guys there would be some juicy sh*t being revealed," Phil said, adjusting his glasses.

I shot him a dirty look and he smiled.

'I don't like you' I mouthed to him.

" Ok, guys, so who's next?" Phredly asked.

Once again, I made eye contact with Brad. The butterflies in my stomach were starting to annoy me.

"Uh, Bru?" I said to Bruno.

"Hm?" He asked.

" I'm gonna go- um- use the bathroom," I lied.

"Ok babe," he said unsurely. "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I said with a small smile.

I went over to Aliana and asked her where the bathroom was in the most pleasant voice I could find. As I walked to the bathroom, luckily, Brad was already staring at me so I didn't have to try to get his attention.

'Meet me in the kitchen' I mouthed to him and he gave a slight nod.

I wanted to talk to Brad a little. I had to end whatever we had before it went further. I lied about going to the bathroom because it would look suspicious if Brad went into the kitchen after I did. I went and washed my hands so it would look like I did use the bathroom. Then I sneaked my way into the kitchen where Brad leaned on the counter.

"Hey babe, you want to f*ck this bad?" He said and came closer.

"No Brad. We need to talk," I said backing away from him.

Unfortunately, I backed into a wall.

"What about? Are you dumping the midget?" He smiled and cornered me by placing both of his hand on the wall on both sides of me.

"I think we should stop," I blurted out in a whisper.

"Stop what? We aren't doing anything... yet," he said and started to suck on my neck.

"Stop this 'side nigga' thing. It's wrong," I breathed as he reached a sweet spot.

"You didn't say that when my dick was in your mou-"

"I know, but it's getting riskier and riskier each day. The other day, Bruno saw your condom wrapper in the bin. Luckily, I took it out," I pushed him away and started raising my voice a little.

"I still don't know what you see in that guy," he said. "And be quiet,"

"He loves me way more than you do even if I don't deserve him," I said, trying to hold back my anger.

"You're right," he said in a calm tone. "You don't deserve him because you're a f*cking slut who spreads her legs for anything that has a dick," he said, making my mouth drop open in shock.

"F*ck you," I spat.

"Ok," he said and grabbed me so fast that I cringed.

He smashed his lips against mine and roughly attacked my tongue with his. I could taste beer and mint as our tongues tackled. I jumped onto his waist and straddled him as I leaned onto the wall.