Movies and an interview

(Brad's car at the top or side)

Bruno's POV

I nervously fixed my outfit for the 26th time while I stayed seated in the air conditioned studio. This wasn't my first interview so I don't know why I was sweating pans of water despite the chilly environment.

"You ok there Bruno? You look a little nervous," the radio interviewer asked concerned.

"Y-yeah,"  I quickly replied, trying to hide the nervousness that lingered in my voice.

They had called me earlier while I was getting ready only to tell me that they had to move the interview to 6 because of technical difficulties.

It was now 5:58 and I bit my lip nervously.

Like seriously Bruno? Pull your s*** together man!

In almost no time, a few minutes had passed and they gave me the heads up that we were on air. Of course we started a little after 6.

"Good evening everyone! You're tuned in to the Holly show (made up show) with your girl Holly Davidson along with a special guest, Bruno Mars," Holly presented.

"Hey guys," I said into the microphone.

"So Bruno, you look a little nervous today. Is everything ok?"

"Well, yeah. I just don't know why I feel like a shy little schoolgirl though," I joked, making Holly laugh.

"We all have our moments," she chuckled. "But on the serious side, any upcoming songs or anything?"

"I don't know," I shrugged teasingly.

"Oh come on Bruno. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone," Holly whined.

"We're on radio broadcasting to at least a million people. You do realize that, right?" I laughed.

" Oh, right," she face palmed. "Still tell us, are you currently working on anything Mr. Mars?"

"Since you asked so nicely," I said in sarcasm. "Yes I am. No details."

"Oh, so close! Well at least all your fans have something to look forward to," she said. "So how's it going with your girlfriend, Vanessa is it?"

"Everything's fine actually," I half lied.

"And what about that assistant of yours?"

" Aliana? She's amazing and great at her job," I smiled at the thought of her.

I quickly wiped it off before Holly noticed.

"Does she and Vanessa have problems?" Holly asked.

Is this a therapy session or something?

" Well..." I trailed, trying to find something good to say.

"Because a little birdie told me that a little mortal combat took place in the studio recently," she continued.

Whoa, wait what? How'd she know that?

I have a spy...

"Yes, that happened. But it's in the past and they both learned their mistakes," I said in a serious tone.

"Well, we're gonna wrap up, but before we do that, you want to shout out to anyone?" Holly asked.