Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186

We made our way towards the quarry to take down the Cyclops .

Since the quarry was basically the whole side of a mountain, over time miners had cut out the large step-like structure into the rocky side .

We spotted the quarry long before we arrive . Our target was quite large, so-

"-so, that's a Cyclops..."

The Cyclops was about four meters tall, more or less man-shaped with one eye, and was stomping about the quarry as though he owned the place .

"As usual, big as heck . " was Dora-chan's remark as he studied the Cyclops .

"He's big but he's slow, no match for us . Let's take him down quickly, Dora, Sui!"

"Ah, please wait a minute!"

Fer, who was about to charge into the field stopped to give Mukouda a belligerent look . "Nuu, what is it?"

Ahem, "It turns out that a Cyclops' skin could be turned into valuable leather, so please try not to injure it too much when you subjugate it . "

Yoran-san was the one who told me this . The Cyclops' skin and eyeball were valuable material . Moreover, since it was an A Rank monster, it should have a magic stone inside . Yoran-san had specially said that the guild will be very grateful to purchase any materials we could extract from the Cyclops . "

"Take it down without too much damage... uuumu..."

"If it's too difficult, it's alright . "

"Of course it's not difficult . Alright, you want us to take it down without damaging it too much . Let's do it!"

Ah, I might have ruffled his pride a bit . For Fer to loudly declare that he's going to take down a huge creature without damaging it too much, I wonder what he's going to do?

"Dora, Sui, you heard him? Take down the Cyclops without damaging it too much . Let's go!"

"Alrighty!"

"Okay!"

Fer took the lead and leapt forward with an almighty bound, followed by Dora and Sui,

Since I would just get in the way, I opted to observe the subjugation from afar . Right here, to be exact .

"Roooaaaarrrrr!!"

The Cyclops saw Fer and the rest rushing towards him and raised its thick legs to crush them underfoot .

——Boom!

There was quite a significant pause before the foot actually landed with an earth-shattering sound .

...Yes, I see what they mean by this thing being slow .

Fer and Dora-chan called them idiots, I can sort of see why . With this sort of strength and speed, none of my familiars would get a single scratch on them .

"Roarrr!" Fer ran forward, gathering speed until he launched himself into the air with a roar . He landed on the Cyclops' arm and using it as a springboard, leapt onto the Cyclops' head .

Zzappp—!

Powerful electricity bolted out from Fer's front paw, zapping the Cyclops right in the brain . It had the same effect as taking hit via a really powerful stun gun to the head .

"Roooaaaaarr . . "

The Cyclops howled miserably as he fell to his knees .

Dora-chan took advantage of his small size and zipped over... to land just between the Cyclops' chest .