Chapter 446-450

Chapter 446: Stay Strong, Tristan!

Sponsored Content

"Yes, let's go back quickly and make the fried food."

""I want fried bird!""

Advertisement

""Fried food, fried food~ ♪""

"I'm looking forward to it."

"What are you guys talking about? We have a lot to do before we get to the fried food," I said disgruntledly.

""Haahhh!!??!""

"Well, first we need to register Grandpa Gon as my official familiar. Otherwise, things will become... troublesome," I stare at the new dragon in my party and sighed. "Not to mention we'll have to rent a new place to live. Preferably somewhere just as large or larger than the one we were at before..."

[8]

""What? Why?""

"Haahhh... Fer, you of all should understand the chaos a powerful familiar brings..."

"Umu, well, it's true..."

"And Dora-chan! You of all should understand the chaos a dragon brings!"

""Auggghh, that dragon crazed elf...""

"As for Gon, he's both a powerful being and a dragon, what do you think the reaction of the people would be like?!"

We all stared at Grandpa Gon. After seeing his 20-storey tall original form, this smaller form was indeed less intimidating. However, compared to the tiny pixie dragon who could still pass as 'cute', this giant lizard thing did not have a trace of cuteness at all. His dark grey scales that were closer to black were scary. Fer was a fairly large monster, but mammals have the advantage of being inherently cuter with fluffiness on their side.

There was really no hiding this dragon's menacing presence.

"I guess it can't be helped, we can't stay in this room forever," I sighed. "Grandpa Gon, I respectfully ask you to please behave. Your looks are just too menacing. Also, please remember to speak via telepathy while in the city."

"Yes, yes, I'm not stupid, you know."

Well, it's not like I can delay the inevitable any longer...

We left the room and immediately ran into a 5 party group. They looked like serious veterans in their 30s with bulging muscles and shiny weapons.

"Hey! Who are you guys..."

"Ah, excuse me. We are just passing through, um, if you would like to go ahead first, please..."

None of them took the hint. In fact, all five bulky-looking Adventurers had frozen in place.

"Excuse me?"

Sweat was popping out of their faces and collecting under their chins.

Their eyes were fixed on something behind me... ah, as expected, they were staring at Grandpa Gon...

Sponsored Content

"...I knew it."

I had experienced this before while travelling around with the Legendary Beast Fenrir. I expect that these Adventurers realised on some instinctual level that they were now in the presence of an Ancient Dragon.

Personally, if I have their instincts, I'd have run away.

In fact, let's run away now.

[8]