Chapter 406 - 410

Chapter 406: Sui's Excellent Performance?

Sponsored Content

We teleported to a dimly lit stone room.

The mossy stone walls emitted some kind of neutral light that was neither too bright nor dark, peculiar to dungeons. It certainly gave off the RPG dungeon atmosphere.

Advertisement

This dungeon kind of reminded me of the one from Avering. Although, from what I had heard, Brixt's dungeon was easily twice the size of Avering's.

"Oi, let's explore this place quickly and move on to the lower floors."

""Right, there are only boring Gargoyles here. There's nothing to expect from these weaklings."

"What do you mean nothing much? Gargoyles Drop jewels you know..." granted, the chances were only one-fifth of the time, but that's still something, right?

As for the weakling remark, these stone creatures might appear a little slow, but they are strong against magic and physical attacks. So, they're at least mid-level monsters, you know?

"You really want those little stones?" [7] sniffed Fer.

"Well, I guess we don't really need them? [5]" I mean, I have a lot of money now thanks to Fer and the rest, but...

"Leaving the jewels aside, how are we going to do this? Fer's speed is too high for us to properly investigate the dungeon for a hidden thing, right? I'm not even sure what we're looking for." [5]

"Humph, no problem. I have excellent senses. Just leave it to me."

Fer looked really confident. However, is it really fine to leave everything to him?

""Aruji~ Aruji~ Let's go, let's go~ Sui wants to defeat monsters~!""

Sui was bouncing up and down anxiously on Fer's back.

"Fumu, Sui, you stay on my back. Shoot the monsters from there."

""Yes, Uncle Fer~~""

"You get on my back too," Fer ordered.

I climbed on his back, just behind an excited Sui who leapt onto Fer's head.

Sponsored Content

Aside from a small grunt, Fer didn't react.

Speaking of which, I hurriedly said, "Sui, make sure to only attack the Gargoyles, alright? Don't hit any of the Adventurers. Don't hit the monsters that other people are fighting, okay?"

""Okay~~""

""Right, let's goo!!!""

With Dora-chan in the lead, we stepped out of the teleportation room.

Please read this at kitchennovel dot com ~

Pew, pew, pew—

Gargoyles struck by Sui's Acid Bullets ended up with large holes in their bodies and fell backwards from the attacks.

"Wh- wh- wh whaaaa–!!! Sorry! Sorry about that! Sui, stop it!"

We left a trail of shocked and befuddled Adventurers with a pile of broken rocks at their feet after Sui's attacks. There were a lot of people on the 20th floor, but the good news is Brixt dungeon corridors were wider than expected and we could dash through them at high speed without causing casualties.

Since Fer did not want to deal with the 'weaklings', Sui had a fine time shooting at the Gargoyles from her perch on Fer's head. However, it looks like she was overly motivated...