Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181

After dinner, it was time to clean up the place. Of course, I can't leave messes around in such a nice place. Once everything was properly tidied up, it was time to enjoy the bath.

Since we have such a splendid and luxurious bathroom with a large bathtub in the house, I was determined to make use of it every day.

Ah, that's right.

"Fer also needs a wash-"

At that, Fer suddenly stiffened.

"Wh- why? Didn't I have a bath just a month ago?"

"Well, since we had curry today, the smell is sticking to everyone. Don't you want to wash it away?"

Fer sniffed himself with a little [kun] [kun] noise and said, "Now that you mentioned it, there is a little bit of the food smell. It isn't very strong, but it's there..."

"Isn't it? The bathroom in this house is pretty big, so even you can come inside and wash up. Let's go."

"I guess I have no choice. However, I refuse to enter the bathtub."

"Yes, yes."

Everyone trooped towards the bathroom.

As I had mentioned before, the bathroom of this house was really huge. It was about 8 tatami mats wide and made of smooth marble-like stones. Long, vertical windows on the upper part of the walls allowed sunlight in during the day and steam to escape whenever the bathroom was in use.

However, rather than the nice bathroom architecture, the thing that made me catch my breath was the centrepiece of this room. A medium-size bathtub with all the bells and whistles attached. However, it was getting a little dim since evening has fallen. I searched the wall next to the door... Let's see, if I allow my magic to flow in here...

"Woah, it's glowing-"

Sui, stimulated by the glow from the ceiling and wall scones, was now bouncing around excitedly.

As expected of a palatial residence, it was filled with all kinds of magical tools that lit up.

Of course, the bathtub was one such magical tool as well. After feeding little magical power to it, little balls of light floated up like light bulbs around the bath.

Hum, according to Domenico-san, if I do this here...

I released some magical power onto a stone situated over a tap and hot water splashed out.

"Ooh, this is amazing. So there are magical tools that worked like this. As hot water collected in the bathtub, I first ushered Fer over for a wash.

I've already taken my clothes off so it would be fine even if Fer decides to be an ass and shake his fur out after his bath.

Since it had not been too long since his last bath, there was barely any tangled fur for me to comb out. Right, next was to wet my companion down.

Just like we did last time, I asked Sui to help me transfer the hot water from the bath and spray it all over Fer.

It did not take long for the Sui Shower to properly wet his fur down.

Next was to thoroughly soap up his fur with the veterinarian recommended shampoo bought from [Net Super].

Wishy washy ♪ [washing sounds]

The last time I did this, I kept getting orders to use more strength when scrubbing through the white fur, so this time I went with my full power right from the beginning.