Chapter 436-440

Chapter 436

""Hah! Take this!!" Dora-chan opened his mouth and shot a Fire Ball at the Giant Dung Beetle.

...the Fire Ball from this little dragon was bigger than anything I had ever produced. Well, considering our difference in level...

""Not fair~!! Sui wants to pew pew the monster too~~""

Advertisement

"Fear not, Sui. There is plenty more prey out there."

""Really, Uncle Fer~? Then Sui will go next~!""

"Hahahah. Ha?"

[8]

Dora-chan had been battling the dung beetle all this while. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion and, wow, I didn't know that dung could explode... I instinctively ducked as pieces of brown stuff flew all over the place.

It was like a Fireworks of Faeces...

I am super glad about Fer's barrier.

"Ugh..." and I had just recently recovered from a queasy stomach...

""Heheh~ How do ya like that, huh?""

[8]

Personally, I hate it.

"Right, if it's been taken out. Let's go."

""Oi, what about the Drops?""

"Um," I can feel my face twisting with disgust at the thought of touching something associated with dung.

"Umu, an A Rank Tyrant Scarab should drop a magic stone at least," said Fer.

"I... let's leave it," I said finally. I'm not hard up for magic stones, so why root through shit to get another one?

"Fine by me, let's go."

And just like that, the matter of the Drop was dropped.

[8]

We continued on our journey.

Naturally, every monster that popped into our line of sight was utterly destroyed by Fer, Sui and Dora-chan.

Sponsored Content

Well, nearly all of them. [9]

[9]

After Sui defeated a particularly large Sand Worm that had popped out with a giant Acid Bullet, I went forward to collect the magic stone. As I stood up, something caught my eye.

At first, I thought it was just an oddly shaped mountain. The brown mountain looked out of place in this land of shifting sands. Then, a third lump slowly rose from the ground and my brain finally understood what my eyes were looking at.

"A- a giant camel?!!"

"Umu, indeed. It's a Mountain Camel, its gigantic size could rival an ancient dragon. It is one of the largest land monsters in the world.

""Sui will defeat the monster!""

"No need, just leave it alone."

I gasped.

"Why!"

I thought Fer, of all monsters, would be enthusiastic about taking down such a huge thing.

"Umu, its meat is terrible. It is incredibly difficult to defeat and the meat is barely edible."

""Woah, it must be super bad for you to make that face.""

I agree with Dora-chan and cast a worried glance at the so-called Mountain Camel.