Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206

That night, I enjoyed the bath with Sui and Dora-chan . [1] Fer still refused to join us, that big baby .

After our bath, I walked upstairs, vaguely wondering where Fer had gone to . As expected, he had chosen the huge master bedroom as before and was laying on the thickly carpeted floor . [2] Still, he looked up when I came in and demanded his futon, so I obliged him .

After that, I wondered vaguely whether I should choose a different room to sleep in when Sui bounced over to the bed and called out-

"Aruji, let's sleep together~"

Ahh, since cute Sui is the one to ask, I can't refuse her .

In the end, we all ended up sleeping in the same room as before, just like in Neihoff . What a waste of a 9LDK mansion... Then again, the master bedroom was massively huge and the bed big was enough to accommodate all of us even if Fer deign to sleep on a bed . So, it was all fine .

We all got up early the next morning, quickly had our breakfast and set out for our subjugation mission .

Fer, Dora-chan and Sui were all morning creatures . The moment the sky brightens, they would pop out of bed immediately . [3] I have a feeling they just don't want to miss breakfast...

The Bolognese sauce I made yesterday was meant for breakfast and I think everyone will be happy with it . [3] I really did intend to serve it with bread topped with grilled cheese, but the moment I smelled that sharp tomato-ey smell of the Bolognese sauce, my stomach immediately growled for pasta .

What should I do, na...

Un, let's go with pasta .

It's a bit heavy for breakfast food, but I heard somewhere that pasta is surprisingly easy to digest and it would all be turned into energy soon .

[2] Well, since we're about to face a Kraken, having something that will be converted to energy quickly would be good, right?

[2] I had served spaghetti to Fer before and still remember his slaughterhouse visage after slurping up the tomato sauce . So let's get something that's easier for my familiars to eat . [3] I ended up choosing penne and bought a few huge bags off [Net Super] to be boiled and served with my Bolognese sauce for breakfast .

Penne and Bolognese went really well together and all my familiars liked it . Personally, I like how the sauce will enter the penne tube and have the sauce explode in my mouth when I bite into it .

After breakfast, we set out to take down the Kraken .

We got to the port, but...

Fer was the only one in our party with Kraken killing experience . In fact, he was so confident that I thought he must have some sort of a plan in his head .

The thing was... the Kraken was out in the open water . [1] As in, away from the port . It was, in fact, probably a good mile or two out in the open sea .

[2] The only reason how we even know where the Kraken was, was by asking the bored and anxious fishermen hanging around the port .

What do we do now?

"Naa, how did you finish off that Kraken before?"

"Nu? I hit it with Lightning Magic from the top of a cliff . " [4]

"N-naa, when you say 'from the top of a cliff' does it mean you can see the Kraken from the top of a cliff?"

"Umu, it was fairly close to the shore . I still had to use Wind Magic to bring it closer, though . "