Chapter 14

A/N: So I'm finally back with a new chapter and I hope you will like it and I hope it's good.

Nialls P.O.V

"Wait, wait. So you mean that we are going to go around all campus and outside campus sniffing to see if we can find his scent and when we do we are going to break into that room or building and kill anyone who isn't our mate?" I asked with concern and hesitation in my voice. Zayn rolled his eyes and answered with a simple "Yes!" "But what if he isn't there and he has just had a class with them before and that's why they smell like him?" "Okay, I haven't thought of everything but we can say this. If their room smells like him and when we burst in he's there, we can kill them all" Zayn said with a stern voice. I rolled my eyes but agreed with his idea.

We started our hunt on campus and bursted into some rooms but no Louis. I started to panic because I didn't know where my precious little mate was and I just wanted to have him here with me, cuddle him, kiss him and mark him. He was so innocent and he didn't deserve to get kidnapped like this, he deserved the best and I couldn't give it to him. My thoughts just got darker and darker until my curly frog pulled me out of my thoughts with a kiss. "We are going to find him, I promise. You don't have to get a panic attack over it, okay?" he said with such gentleness to his voice that I wanted to believe him. "But it's our fault haz, we didn't protect him and now he's gone" I cried, he just hugged me and whispered soothing thing to me like "It's not our fault", "We are going to find him", "we can do this, together" and "You are such a great mate and I promise you that Lou isn't mad at any of us". After I calmed down Liam and Zayn had searched the rest of campus but hadn't found him so we started out hunt outside of campus with the help of Liam's dad.

When I walked past one of the houses I smelt something so incredible that I wanted to cry but I didn't want to get my hopes up jet so I yelled towards the other guys so they could also see that I had found something. We all stood outside a big grey house that looked really old if you go after the old paint hanging, the dirty windows and the broken roof. You could see that it was two stories and one basement so we guessed that if our little Lou was here he would be in the basement. We counted to three before breaking in and the first thing when we came in was an all too familiar voice begging someone to not do something and from what it sounded like he was crying but the most helpful right now was that it sounded from the basement. We all ran towards a big, rusty door and broke it up fast, we ran downstairs and there we saw him, our Lou but with a big, naked man over his naked body. The man looked up at us from his spot on the dirty floor and we all saw the man from the coffee shop. The first one to react were none of us but that scumbag standing over our precious mate. He started growling at us and the next thing that happens is that he went down towards Louis' neck and was just about to bite when Liam kicked him in the balls and then in the face. We all ran towards both Louis and that scumbag Nick. Liam and Harry started beating Nick up together with Mr.Payne while me and Zayn ran to Louis to see if he was okay. He was shaking so much and I understood why because he didn't have any clothes on him and it was pretty cold down here, plus he was just about to get marked by som stupid scumbag that deserved nothing but hell. Zayn took off his jumper that he had over a t-shirt and peeled it onto our little, scared mate and then scooped him up bridal style to carry him out of here me following close behind. Before I had made it out the basement door I looked back and saw how much they had beaten him up so he almost wasn't alive anymore but I couldn't care less. Before I turned around again I saw that Harry whispered something to him before spitting on him and turned towards me with a smile and started walking up the stairs to me, put his arm around my shoulders and walked me away from the basement and to Lou who was shaking in Zayn's lap.
"What did you say to him before spitting at him?" I whispered to Harry so Louis didn't hear us. "Eeeh...I just threatened him a little" "OMG Harry what did you say?" I asked with a little fear in my voice. "Just that if he ever comes near one of us it will be the last thing he will do" he answered with a little shrug. I just shaked my head at him and then went over to my little boo to see if he was okay. I noticed that he wasn't shaking as much as he did before and that was a relief. I went forward to them and nodded towards Zayn that I will take him before I picked Louis up in my arms bridal style and carried him out of the cold house into the sun outside. Harry and Zayn stayed inside for a while before coming out with Liam and Mr.Payne. After they had come out we started our way back to our dorm and put Louis in our bed before we all laid down with him and took in the well needed sleep.

A/N: I'm sorry it's short but I wanted to update you guys. Please vote and comment, I would really appreciate it.

All the love -S