Chapter 7

A/N: So I know that I haven't updated in awhile but school just started and I have had a little writer's block but I'm back again and planing to update you guys as fast as I can. But now that school have started I'm not going to have as much time as before to write but I'm going to try and update you guys as often as possible.

——

Louis P.O.V

I just laid in my bed right now and thought about yesterday. It had started really shitty but it had gotten so good as the day went on.

Yesterday when we came back to their dorm we just sat and talked for hours and just got to know each other because we didn't know like anything about each other at all. It felt really good and I just wanted to do it again.

It was still pretty early so I had time before school started so I made my way up and to the showers. I started to sing because it was a really good day today and I always sing when I'm happy even though I don't think I'm good, like at all.

I had just showered and put on my outfit for today and made my way out of the shower room and to the toilet instead. When I got there I started to do my morning routine and brush my teeth when the door opened so I looked to the door and saw Harry. As I saw him I gave him a small smile because I still had my toothbrush in my mouth. He came up to me and gave me a small peck on the cheek and of course I blushed.

I spit out the toothpaste when I was done, washed my mouth and then turned to look at Harry again.  He was standing there with his pretty green eyes and anybody could easily get lost in them and I was one of them. We just stood there for a pretty long time just looking at each other and I thought that this maybe was a dream but then the door opened and Niall came in looking as good as ever.

He smiled at me and I happily returned it. He then came up to me and kissed my cheek before going to one of the booths to do his business. Harry started to brush his teeth while I just stood there and was lost in thoughts about how I could have such amazing mates and such beautiful ones.

Niall came out after a while and smiled at me and then washed his hands. I just stood there in aw before I remembered that I had to get ready for the day so I got into one of the booths and did my business.

Before I was done I heard that at least one more person came into the toilet. I heard some noises but I couldn't make out which ones which so I flushed the toilet and made my way out.

When i came out I saw that all my mates stood there and looked at me. I blushed a little and made my way to wash my hands. When I was done I looked around and saw them all staring at me. I got a little insecure about that and looked down at the floor. I felt their burning gases on my head so I looked up again. They all looked at me with so much...love?

Zayn and Liam then made their way up to me and kissed one cheek each. That made me flush a little red and smile. We all stood there just looking at each other before I decided to speak up.

"So I'm going to go and get ready in my room but we see each other before class right?" I said to no one in particular.

"Okay, but we are going to go and get you before our first class so we can all go together" Niall said in his beautiful irish accent. I just smiled back and made my way back to my dorm with a stupid grin on my face.

When I came back to the dorm I saw Aiden sitting on his bed with his phone in hand facetiming Ari. I said hi to both of them, still smiling from before. I think they both saw that I was smiling like an idiot because they asked about it. So I told them my morning and they all smiled at me talking with such love in my voice even if I didn't think I talked with love in my voice.

I got ready to go, I just had to pack my bag with the stuff I needed to have with me under the day, when it was a knock on the door. I was quick to open the door to see all of my mates standing there looking good as ever. Harry with black skinny jeans, a button up and boots, Niall with dark blue skinnies, a t-shirt and sneakers, Liam with a HUGO shirt and joggers and sneakers on his feets and lastly we had Zayn in all black, black skinny jeans, black t-shirt and black shoes. They all looked so good and I just stood there and watched them for a while. I then remembered that I still stood there and stared at them.

"Oh right, I'm just going to pack my bag before we go but come in" I said and showed them to come in. I started to walk back to my bag that was placed on my bed. On my way back I felt how all of them stared at my bum so I smiled a little to myself and then packed my bag. When I was done I started to walk back out of the dorm with all of them following me. Aiden left earlier to go and take a coffee with his mate so I had to look behind me.

We started to walk to the elevator, me with my bag over one of my shoulders. Harry being the gentleman he is, took my bag and carried it instead. I looked back at him not understanding why he did that, he just smiled back at me and took my hand that I had to help study the bag with instead of saying anything. Niall came on my other side and took ahold of that hand. I smiled at him and looked back to see Zayn and Liam walk behind us holding hands and talking.

We went down the elevator and walked to our first class chatting a little. When we walked into the class all eyes were on us and that was a little scary, and me being an omega set my gaze on the ground. They all saw my change in behavior so they growled at all the people staring at us. I looked up at them and saw that they all were mad so I squeezed Harry and Niall's hands and looked back at Liam and Zayn with a look on my face saying I was okay.

We walked to the back where our seats were and the class started. I didn't concentrate really much on what the teacher said but just thought to myself. I thought about how amazing my mates were and how I'm starting to fall in love with them. Like who couldn't, they were charming, kind, funny and so caring about me. They were all like a dream that I didn't want to let go of and didn't plan to let go of.

Please comment and vote :)
All the love -S