Chapter 12

So I'm back! I finally found some inspiration and I'm feeling a little better and I really wanted to update y'all. Just wanted to say how good Louis' show was and HIS HAIR!! And guys we have 16,4 k reads and 526 votes!! That's freakin amazing. I hope everyone is feeling okay and staying safe. But let's dive into the chapter!

——

Third P.O.V

After they all were done to go on with the day and with school, they started walking to starbucks at campus because Louis may have an addiction to coffee and made the rest of them take him there before class. When they got there he ordered a caramel frappe but before he could pay for it, Liam came in between and paid it for him. He looked at Liam a little angry because he could pay for himself but when he saw Liam's face he couldn't be angry at him any more.

They started walking toward the first class of the day which they all got together and with Aiden too. They walked to class with Louis and Harry holding hands in front of Liam, Zayn and Niall that held hands too. Harry and Louis just walked in silence, just enjoying eachothers company with them sneaking some kisses here and there. Then there were the other boys that talked loud, laughing and jumping around. Niall of course ate something and laughed at everything, Liam walked on the right side, talking about pretty much nothing and making jokes that made them laugh, Zayn on the other hand was in the middle of them holding both of their hands and just enjoying their company and thinking of how lucky he was to have 4 amazing boyfriends that made him smile all the time and didn't judge him for anything and that was so amazing for him. Liam noticed that Zayn was really quiet and got a little concerned for him so he had to ask what was wrong, at that Zayn just smiled and kissed his hand saying that it was nothing but in reality those words got him all bubbly inside and made him think about how right he was when he thought that before.

They all arrived at the classroom and saw Aiden waiting outside the class for all of them and especially for Louis since they were roommates before and got really close. Louis and Aiden ran up to each other and hugged each other like they haven't seen each other in years even if they met just 3 days ago. After like 1 minute and them not letting go of each other the other boys growled at them as a sign to make them let go of each other, at that Louis just laughed and after a little more time of hugging they let go of each other and started talking instead while they were walking into the classroom. The other boys just rolled their eyes, looking at each other before walking after their mate and Aiden.

Harry's P.O.V (Surprising right)

Me and Lou walked to class after we had been to starbucks because of his need for caffeine, he said that he looked too tired without it and looked bad but that's just the biggest lie ever. Either way, we walked to class just enjoying eachothers company because who wouldn't love Lou's company, that must be some crazy person. We kissed sometimes and we could hear the other boys having a good time with each other just laughing, talking and probably kissing sometimes, of course Niall ate even though I have no idea where he got the food from. After a while I heard Liam asking Zayn if he was okay, at that moment both me and Lou turned our heads to look at Z and see if he was okay and to our luck he smiled, said he was okay and kissed Li, that made both me and Lou turn back to look at each other smiling and kissing.

After more walking we finally made it to class and outside the classroom Aiden stood, of course. When Louis saw him he let go of my hand and ran up to Aiden hugging the shit out of him. After what felt like hours, but actually was like a minute, they hadn't let go of each other and that made me jealous and without even thinking about what I was doing I growled at them to make them let go of each other but Louis just laughed at us, because I wasn't the only one that growled, and then he held the hug a little longer before letting go and turning to walk inside the classroom, talking with Aiden.

When we came into the classroom Lou and Aiden took a seat beside each other at the second row and the fact that Louis just had one more seat beside him all of us boys tried to be the first to sit down beside him, and Zayn, the fucker was the first to sit down beside him. Once he sat down he took Louis' hand and turned back towards us and stuck his tongue out. We did the same back, then we went to take some seats behind them with a pout that we weren't first to sit down.

Louis P.O.V

After we had made it into the classroom, and my mates had fought for the seat beside me, the class started. It was just the same, old, boring class with the same, old, boring teacher. Zayn, who was the first to sit down beside me, stroked his thumb over the back of my hand and didn't focus on the class. I tried to scramble down some notes so I didn't get behind because I know that if my family found out that I wasn't doing well in school they would punish me.

After like half of the class I felt the need to pee so I got up and said to the teacher that I was going to the toilet so he didn't think I was skipping class. When he said I could go I made my way to the nearest toilet fast and started to pee. When I was washing my hands I heard someone coming in through the door but I just kept washing my hands without looking up, which I would regret because after two seconds I felt someone putting a cloth over my nose and mouth, that's when I looked up and saw, him! My eyes went wide and I gasped which made me feel tired and I fell asleep even if I tried to stay awake, I couldn't keep my eyes open and soon everything was black.

A/N: I hope everyone liked this chapter and I'm probably going to write 3-4 chapters more if I don't get more inspiration. Stay safe.

All the love -S